Would anyone be interested in...

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
So I have been thinking of signing up for the Two-Day M school in Greer, SC. I know its a little pricey and I wouldn't mind going alone but if anyone here is up for it, I think it will be an awesome experience... Below is the info from BMW's website.

Two-Day M School

M cars represent the zenith of BMW's quest to find the joy of driving. M School utilizes the mighty M5 and M3 to hone your driving skills in preparation of those times when the road or track calls out for a more spirited driving experience.

The first day puts an emphasis on developing elementary high-performance driving capabilities by demanding precision and skill refinement. Exercises will take place on the slalom, autocross, wet skid pad and the Real Roads course.

Day Two challenges you to be more assertive and put the car through its paces. We'll add advanced driving techniques like trail-braking and demand better cornering transitions. The car is ready. Are you?

Tuition includes two nights lodging and meals for school days, M branded polo, jacket and custom painted M School helmet. All participants must hold a valid driver's license

Cost: $3,595

:driving::Rally20Sm:driving::Rally20Sm

That price is nothing for ppl that own M series vehicles. I would be interested, but honestly can't blow that kinda coin in 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom