wooo 45th street sliding broo

i know im making fun of this whole post. I was going to be like fuck er body we drifted in the warehouse, but i cant find tht footage

i know im making fun of this whole post. I was going to be like fuck er body we drifted in the warehouse, but i cant find tht footage

yeah i know video was bad but thats b/c it wasnt made into a video. its just a buncha footage. idk its more fun if you know everyone drifting when you watch it. but the other video that i posted is good.

Ok I'll just slide once or twice a month at the track but in the mean time enjoy the house I pay for. You know my own house? Not my parents....

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Lmfao!!!! Got Em!!!

Got who? Me? Got me how?

Ok I'll just slide once or twice a month at the track but in the mean time enjoy the house I pay for. You know my own house? Not my parents....

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Got who? Me? Got me how?

was that supposed to offend me that im 18 and i live with my mom? if you thought it did your wrong. ok ill just slide every saturday night if i want to and not pay to drift besides gas and tires oh and ill enjoy the house i dont have to pay for. you know my mom's house, not mine. ;)

No it's called being responsible. Something alot of you children don't understand. I know your situation Erik and it wasnt a personal attack. Just saying why I'd only slide once or twice a month. It's a hobby not a priority!

i understand that but your making a big deal about just having fun at a enclosed area that doesnt put anyone in danger. i realize your a citizen who abides by the law but sometimes theres no reason not to. its not like its the wrong thing to do. its not hurting anyone. but its illegal for a reason so you always have that side of the argument. i respect your decision but i dont feel that its right thats all.

Like I said on facebook. We have so many people or busy their ass to make sure we have so many sanctioned events so that nobody should have to street slide. Did you not just see the big stink about the cfrc petition so it wouldn't get shut down? C'mon man you gotta think about the big picture here.

Idk, if street sliding effects drifting all that much. (much less where this dude is doing it) Only reason I say this is because look at every night on US27. A bunch of cars racing illegally up and down that road with a perfectly good 1/8 mile track a couple minutes away. Crashes EVERY night, people have died, and people even stop traffic to race.

on another note. If people are going to post videos of street sliding...please make it interesting at-least, cause this one was pretty boring. (think about a kid posting a video of just crappy low kickflips, and 50-50s on a curb). c'monnnnnn.

this thread reminds me of this video...

rofl

edit...

proximity....

[yt]OQvZNay27fo[/yt]

Last edited:
Lol ^

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Idk, if street sliding effects drifting all that much. (much less where this dude is doing it) Only reason I say this is because look at every night on US27. A bunch of cars racing illegally up and down that road with a perfectly good 1/8 mile track a couple minutes away. Crashes EVERY night, people have died, and people even stop traffic to race.

on another note. If people are going to post videos of street sliding...please make it interesting at-least, cause this one was pretty boring. (think about a kid posting a video of just crappy low kickflips, and 50-50s on a curb). c'monnnnnn.

Like I said.... The video is bad I know. Go look at the other video

as good a place as any for this....

wait for it....

TylerMcQuarrie.ChelseaDeNofa-620x345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom