Wmc 2008

i have that WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLE week off..but no one is organized to buy tickets ahead of time.poolparty crashing sounds fun! i know some of em are free. :)

i have my hotel booked at the atlantic beach hotel,3400 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL, 33140, ill check in on monday. 70 bucks a night nice. i cant fucking wait. ill now what i am doing on friday i am waiting on conformations on some parties, but ill be at wodnb, viram, poolside, and bang bang. i am going to have alot of unprotected sex with alot of dirty white girls, mmmmm buttseck is the best contraceptive.

i am leaving in a couple of hours, going to find me some fucking whores to put in their butts. i love stupid white college girls. tonight and tuesday are up in the air, i have know idea whats going on, wensday is swerve at lucky strike thursday in the morning is bring on the beats at The South Seas Hotel then at night its on to wodnb, and friday is viram at soho studios and sat is bassdrive vs. metalheadz at black sheep. sun is open again might want to chill on the beach all day or chase pussy. so if you need something to do or dont know where to go him me up 5619004252. peace and dont me a fool wrap your tool.

Last edited:
um yeah we hitting this up! heres our schedule

wensday night

bangbang.jpg

Thursday night
londonbass2.jpg

Friday day

Ultra

Friday night Viram vs Fsob

Sat ultra

^_^

Last edited: