Winshield help

Well im soon to be buying a windshield and i have no idea on how to change it ... ive been told to pay to get it done which i know is the smart thing to do but i have like zero cash aside frm getting the windshiels im calling out for help of anyone who has honestly changed a windshield succesfully and can give me tips or lend a helping hand on changing it.

all i know. is that ur going to need a heat gun to melt the gooo holding it in place.
then u might need to put sum gloves on to get it out without cutting urself.

then ur gona have to clean the surface on the car. and then get sum new goo and put the new glass in,

in my opinon i suggest u should save up and pay to get it done. cus chances are, when ur done is gona leak water or make a lil huming noice when cruising at high speeds.

i got mine done for 140. brand new pretty ass glass,. tinted too. and BRAND NEW weather striping instead of ur old rusted ass metall ass striping. lol

but hey thats just me,
just one thing for shure ull need a heat gun to take it off. so i guess junkyard is offlimits.

i paid 100 bucks they provided the windshild and installed it on my old s13 got it done at cheapo glass LOL

or i think 130 i gott call to make sure

yo sergio junk yards on and i guess then ill save up but give me the numbers then to the places so i can get a final price and have a goal to look forward too... but sergio im still down for the junkyard man i dont know wat ur talking bout i still need an o2 and pik up ma hubs.... by the way i got a deal for u on that chair... well talk 2morrow.

yo go the safe way 120 with window and install the guy comes to your house and dose it right call 786-355-2987 his name is orlando caballero

Back
Top Bottom