windshield wipers not working

can anyone tell what part i could use to fix this
i have a 95 s14, my windshield wipers stopped working out of nowhere
then when we checked, it looks like sumthin popped off cause the rod isnt on the lil lever or whatever moving the wiper in the middle

can a shop fix this?

yeah, i can flip the switch and the motor is still working
like if u look under the panel under where the windshield wipers the rob going back and forth that moves the screws holdin the windshield wipers came off cause of sum bushing or sumthin. idk what the part is so i cant do it myself so when i take it to the shop ill get them to fix it

like if u look under the panel under where the windshield wipers the rob going back and forth that moves the screws holdin the windshield wipers came off cause of sum bushing or sumthin. idk what the part is so i cant do it myself so when i take it to the shop ill get them to fix it

wait so it goes fine but it makes reallly fucking annoying scretching? thats what mine does.

the arm came off the ? or is it inside the hood where the problem is ?... zip tie if possible if not jb weld that bish ... where u located ?

ur talking about the linkage. just replace with a new one. this happened to my sis's maxima. if you try to put it on and ghetto rig it will only get worse. its a pita to do cuz you have to fit it all through the hole for the wiper motor.

ur talking about the linkage. just replace with a new one. this happened to my sis's maxima. if you try to put it on and ghetto rig it will only get worse. its a pita to do cuz you have to fit it all through the hole for the wiper motor.

this guy knows what im talking about, u can get it at a autozone or sumthin right?

tried the zip-tie though....broke off when we put the panel back on and tried it, but yeah i need to find a new linkage for it.

this guy knows what im talking about, u can get it at a autozone or sumthin right?

tried the zip-tie though....broke off when we put the panel back on and tried it, but yeah i need to find a new linkage for it.

lol i knew exactly what it was when you made your first post i just choose not to say anything. you will have to contact the dealer and see if they can get it for you. if not either go to the junk yard and get another or macgurber some new arms up.

lol i knew exactly what it was when you made your first post i just choose not to say anything. you will have to contact the dealer and see if they can get it for you. if not either go to the junk yard and get another or macgurber some new arms up.

sure lol ok
dam i gotta go through all this for sum windshield wipers ughh

Back
Top Bottom