wiles and university Meet

you guys are just asking the police to give you tickets lmao...coral springs ftl with any kind of aftermarket exhaust....

yep got pulled over twice in less then 24 hours in springs for my exhasut on the coupe. got tickets both times. and i live right next to springs. assholes

well u should know how a JZ motor sound with an after marketexhaust...i try not to drive my truck at nite...

Last edited:
you guys are just asking the police to give you tickets lmao...coral springs ftl with any kind of aftermarket exhaust....

for real lol i live in springs and they bitch about my car being parked because it makes the complex look bad lol, and yea this spot fails they threatened to close it down last thursday and arrrest as many of us as they could...

for real lol i live in springs and they bitch about my car being parked because it makes the complex look bad lol, and yea this spot fails they threatened to close it down last thursday and arrrest as many of us as they could...

Which complex u live in..

idk i went to university n ramble wood n it was pretty good cops didnt bother n i left at like 12 so i dont no what happend after n there was a good amount of ppl there still wen i was leaving

hell nah university and wilse is the cops hangout i pas by there lastnight and the were like 10 cops all parked together just chillin

idk i went to university n ramble wood n it was pretty good cops didnt bother n i left at like 12 so i dont no what happend after n there was a good amount of ppl there still wen i was leaving

I pass thur there for the frist time an there were a bunch of kids there.

i live right there, its right next to my house, and all it is, is a bunch of Jits with there "super fast" ricer mobiles

i brought my race car out there one time, and it was like paparazzi all over my shit

never again!

Back
Top Bottom