Why Wont It Start Up!!!!!

240MANSX

does the tube behind the engine that runs from the exhaust manifold to the intake manifold have to be sealed. the egr??????? i took it off and didn't seal it .

would the car start. my engine wont start and i need to know if its that thats preventing it from starting or if i gatta look somewhere else. fuel pump work. the is spark. i tried two mafs and with either one on the engine acts the same. the engine just turns and turns and tries to turn on but doesn't. the only thing i could think is the egr tube that i removed but didn't seal.???

now my engine wont turn. i checked all the relays and all of them work. i checked all the fuses under the hood and in the driver's foot panel and all are in good shape. what could cause this. the starter isn't turning. i removed the starter and hooked it up with it off the engine to see if it would spin freely but it doesnt even turn. what could it be.????? please help

Wat The Fux

Look If U Took Of Starter And Rigged It To Turn Over And Nothing Then Its Fuxed
Double Check Ur Double Checking .............................................
Then Get Used Starter
I Have One
Or U Pull It
Its Up To U

The 240sx Is A Simple Bitch
But U Must Be The Car
Nanananananaananaananaanana

i have three starters and tried them all and none spin. i think the problem is before the starter but i checked all my fuses and relays and all are good. now what do i do????

Check This

Hey Theres A Blue Relay Next To Battery
Close To Front
Its Like Two Relays In One
This Is The Imobilizer Relay
If Its Fuked Then No Turn Over
So If U Have Test Lite Find It
And Test It
Most Likely From Ur Descript Thats Most Likely Wat It Is

im not sure what the situation may be i havent read the post but ima give a few ideas. some may sound dumb but you never know.

for the car not turning now. check the battery voltage.

for the car not starting see if you hooked up your fuel lines backwards. if you got spark then you need fuel and im sure the injectors arent fucked cause thats kinda rare. check the lines.

let us know

youve been turning the car over for how long now? and you expect the battery to still be charged?hmmm.....me no thinks. and if the vacume leak is big enough it shouldnt run.

I Checked Everything And Nothing. Its Before It Reaches The Starter. All Relays Click And All Fuses Are Ok. The Starter Gets Power Cause I Checked The Wire That Screws On To The Starter With A Test Light And It Has Power.

I Finally Got The Car Started. It Was The Clutch Switch. But Now My Engine Runs But It Sounds Like Its Riding On 3 Pistons. Its Wobbling And Going Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla...... You Get What I'm Trying To Say. What Could It Be.

Runnin Like Shit

Hey Check Ign.
Check All Connections Too
Cause These Cars Always Do That Shit
Some Thin Messes Up U Fix It One More Thing Pops Up
Did U Check Obd?
If U Check And No Codes But Car Still Runs Bad
Then Its Gonna Be Below The Radar Of Obd
Which Means Its Resistance Or A Loose Plg Some Where
But Make Sure U Really Try To Attempt To Extract Codes
Before You Can Attempt To Pin It Down

I Unplugges Injector 3 And 4 And The Engine Act The Same There Fore It Must Be Injector 3 And 4 Because When I Unplug Injector 1 Or 2 The Engine Shuts Off. How Do I Remove An Injector From The Tube Assembly.

Back
Top Bottom