Why is the thread underneath this locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
I have nothing to gain or lose because I'm cool with both dudes, but mods shouldn't lock a thread just cus ur friends with the person in question.
Let these two duke out the bullshit just like anyone else plz.

Thank u.

02_bolleacrashpolicepics.jpg

listen here you fast and the furious poser... why dont u keep my name out of your mouth before i split your shit... fucking pussy.. come at me bro..

You know where I work Pancho come by and talk to me face to face

You know where I work Pancho come by and talk to me face to face

Bitch don't try me. I'll come to your job and embarrass your ass infront of your coworkers and customers. Last thing anyone wants to see is some Mexican looking mother fucker crying like a school girl while he's changing oil and checking tire pressure.

Bitch don't try me. I'll come to your job and embarrass your ass infront of your coworkers and customers. Last thing anyone wants to see is some Mexican looking mother fucker crying like a school girl while he's changing oil and checking tire pressure.

That's why you called me talking about you need your oil change right ! Go spend $400 on a oilchange next time bitch. Your just mad that this Mexican picks up girls. luckily I don't take girls from other people like others on this forum out of respect for people

That's why you called me talking about you need your oil change right ! Go spend $400 on a oilchange next time bitch. Your just mad that this Mexican picks up girls. luckily I don't take girls from other people like others on this forum out of respect for people

Bitch I did you a favor by coming to your shit hole of a shop. And tell ur ex to stop blowing up my phone. Just cause I gave her the pipe once don't mean I'm trying to date the Bitch. Handle that. And I'll be passing by your place tomorrow Fucking be there.

I locked the thread because it was more of a personal thing. Idk Sal or Leo so I'm not taking sides. Sal is more then welcome to make another thread but lets try and keep it business not personal issues between Sal and Leo.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

And this thing is on its way to getting locked too

Donut lock my thread.
I <3 U!

jk, lock this shit up idk why err body's fighting. I think everyones just really angry at the gay ass wheel fitment going on in Florida. Thats it. Everyones just on edge, cus everyone has gay ass wheels in gay ass sizes.

Now I'ma lock this shit up so I have the last word

BOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom