Whos down for a junkyard run on Sunday?

rwdrift

Erick Mahle
Driver
I need parts... for sale section has nothing I need.

I'll probably be hitting up UPullIt on 441 or UPick in Medley tomorrow morning. Anyone who's down call me up... if you don't have the numbr then shoot a PM.

dont bother going to the one on medley....theres nothing there...the J30 already had its LSD pulled out ...the AE86 is just a shell....No S-chassis... just one 88? RWD isuzu impulse

Speed7 said:
dont bother going to the one on medley....theres nothing there...the J30 already had its LSD pulled out ...the AE86 is just a shell....No S-chassis... just one 88? RWD isuzu impulse

I was there last week ans they have quite a few s chassis. Theres two j30s with no diffs and like u said, no hachis. Bunch of e30s tho :)

Seems like I'm going to UPullIt... its closer anyways.

- Erick

Do you think I could find something there for an s14?(like q45 brakes)
If so, at what time are you going?
And where is it?
I'll love it if I could find something nice like that!!!

steven corraliz said:
Do you think I could find something there for an s14?(like q45 brakes)
If so, at what time are you going?
And where is it?
I'll love it if I could find something nice like that!!!

Doubt it but you never know.... I'll be going out in an hour or so.

- Erick

There you go then..... I'm going to be out in a few. You still down to go Kenrik? I'll give you a call when I'm almost there.

i will post this in the opinions board but we should have a section just for this sorta thing.....

Cars in junk yards and where....

so if you see a car at a junk yard post it and it might help someone out thats looking for something....and we make it a sticky....who do i have to talk to....

p.s. let me know if theres any j30s, q45s or s14 or even clean s13s

U-Pull-IT almost never has S14s.. :(

I don't think I will be able to make it I have to go fix some stupid renters **** at my apartments. God I hate dumb *** renters.

i agree there always 13s never 14s....there was a streak for aw11s for a while followed by Fcs.... now that i remember there was a sa22(first gen rx-7) right there in the front well good luck finding parts

I got a ****load of stuff today. Paid 80 for control arms, hubs, lip, rear speaker shelf with rear brake light, rear view mirror, etc

Now I need to find good shocks.... I don't trust junkyard shocks.

Back
Top Bottom