who will be driving this weekend? honestly..

50/50 for me here all im missing is an approved helmet and the one i was gonna use from a friend was sold. So if I can't find one that can be lent to me I will not be sliding :( everything else is ready, damn helmet lol

Lol I borrowed mr.chaka's Sparco seat for SWD to pass tech. And my harness is in FIA spec, but it's a 4 point, same one I used at SWD.
You dont need a FIA approved seat and harness. OEM is fine, but why did you get a 4 point harness? They tend to ride up your chest. I guess I will have to accept a 4 point, but it needs to be mounted correctly.

You dont need a FIA approved seat and harness. OEM is fine, but why did you get a 4 point harness? They tend to ride up your chest. I guess I will have to accept a 4 point, but it needs to be mounted correctly.

:D:D:D Then I'll be there!

I was going by the rules posted in the King of Countyline thread lol

- OEM seat belts or if 5 point harnesses are in place, they must comply with FD regulations.
- Seats may be OEM or SFI approved. ( and the seat must be bolted at all four corners )

im there. as long as bill's helmet is there..hahaha oh and tires are in check..haha :bigthumbu i cant wait

Back
Top Bottom