Who welds?

SubZero

Driver
I need some one who knows how to weld, I broke off the welds on my exhaust... If you weld or know someone who welds please let me know. Im located in plantation by the sawgrass mall.

maybe but i wouldnt try it. dan chilton i think welds? the peeps who hang off the weldors nuts will chime in eventually. i kid guys, i kid.

not sure what kind when i get home i'll check, i just wanted a welder so bad i bought the frist one i saw for sale on here.

dam same shit here, a rised sewer took out my exhaust were the flange is toward the end, i need to reweld my shit luckly my dad used to weld for a living an he has a welded.

but ur far as hell lol

its a century, quick fix welder : 120

havent used it yet but ive been wanting to weld something. and i live on commodore. between 136 and flamingo.

Last edited:
joel, nopi can weld. get his hand on that trigger! if all you're doing is exhaust repair, dont bother with getting a tank, just run fluxcore wire and you'll be fine. thats the quick cheap way to do it.

joel, nopi can weld. get his hand on that trigger! if all you're doing is exhaust repair, dont bother with getting a tank, just run fluxcore wire and you'll be fine. thats the quick cheap way to do it.

no, i have a fluxcore set up and its shit i want to by a good welder that i can run gas, gas is the way to go
ps i can do it but i live in the keys lmk

Back
Top Bottom