Who knows JG autoworks...

i know jorge also, hes a cool guy, an he does good work. only bad part is sometime he takes a bit longer then expected to finish but i havent had any problems with him. an i know a few car built by him that came out pretty sick.

Can someone leave feedback for THEIR STORY without all nutswingers jumping on the shop ?? is always the samething... is his feedback , is his stuff.. can a mod erase the rest of the useless comments please?

sigh... i agree wit cordobes id be pissed too ... but id go straight to him before i bash ... then again it wouldnt happen to me cuz id jus do my own fab work :) lol but ... one question ... WHY CANT WE ALL JUS BE FRIENDS? LOL

i think jorge is cool guy., but since he didnt know me or my friend..he didnt take care of us the way it is., may be he put more atention to people who knows, to friends etc.
i start thinking bad about him..when after 3 weeks my friend called him and he say..come pick it up..my friend when there..and nothing was done to the car.. may be 30% of the labor.
Mannie i really understand what you saying , you right in some of theme but wrong in other parts ,but is like allways..you had good luck with him. of course you are in his side., may be he took care of you more because you are more into 240s ..who knows.
now i remember..even when we picked the car up...the turbo was boosting like 16psi and cutting off... why ?? because he say we need a T to connect the boost controller.. we got home and we did that in 5 min..come on..paid $900 and i still need to finish his job!
the only thing i can say..is that the manifold looks great ,he did a good job in that. but couldnt finish it good

Can someone leave feedback for THEIR STORY without all nutswingers jumping on the shop ?? is always the samething... is his feedback , is his stuff.. can a mod erase the rest of the useless comments please?

i agree with you..and if they want to delete this..just do it! i just wanted to let people know what happend to us, and even if i talk to him..nothing is gonna change.
i dont have any problem with jorge,but i think what happend need to be known by people , the only think i can do..is not coming back there..that's all.

Last edited:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
cant we all just get along

Last edited:
look dude. this is nothing but a HUGE misconception.

1st of all, you're buddy brought his car over from SPEEDLAB cuz they did a fucking mierda of a job. his car wasn't even running when it got towed to JG.

2nd of all, the deal your buddy made with jorge was for jorge to make him a custom mani for the SR. the 900 was JUST for the mani. which is a DAMN GOOD price for his kind of work. AMS used to charge UP THE ASS (as in $1K+++) for a similar mani back when they used to make KA-T shit.

-NOT for jorge to build him a running car or to fix another shops MIERDA of a fucking job. lol. But yet, he was still nice enough to put the mani on your buddy's car, bolt on the turbo, set up and get it running so he could at least drive it home. And if that's not what your friend wanted then he should've talked to jorge himself and cleared things up. Besides, i'm pretty sure this whole ordeal was a while back and NOW you guys decide to complain?. Why didn't this get sorted out with jorge himself when it first happend?

These kind of feedback threads are why people don't even bother coming on to sfl besides the for sale section. Nothing but bullshit coming out of people's mouths. it's fucking retarded.

Oh and regardless of the couple hundred people that simply go on these forums to TALK SHIT, theres even more that WILL tell you that jorge IS one of the strongest fucking engine builders in south florida if not in the country. Everyone needs to just fucking MAN UP, SLIDE and be Happy.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
cant we all just get along

_

+1.

Last edited:
Cordobes,
I cant help to notice how you post get less aggressive as you continue to prove your point.
I believe that there is 2 sides to the story and its hard to take it all in from just one person. not calling you a liar, it just easy to clarify things when both party's are present.
I think if you would of worded things differently from the start maybe some of the member that had a good experience with Jorge would of taken this more as a feed back from a forum member than a personal attack from an angry kid. just my .02

I would of made a thread asking for info on Jorge, like a phone # or his new location so I can address the problem with him first and take it from there.

I will tell you that as a person that works at a shop I encounter hundreds of people per month and it is very hard to keep every1 happy... but I know that my boss takes the time to make any possible issue better, its not always possible and some times is just miscommunication, but any shop owner will tell you that they will try to fix the problem as long as the costume is not abusing the shop rather than letting a bad comment/experience hit the street.

I've had work done in my car by Jorge before and it was great. the only problem was that it him some time to get to my car because he had a large waiting list, which leads me to think that hes does good work... and he did.

Last edited:

1st of all, you're buddy brought his car over from SPEEDLAB cuz they did a fucking mierda of a job. his car wasn't even running when it got towed to JG.

2nd of all, the deal your buddy made with jorge was for jorge to make him a custom mani for the SR. the 900 was JUST for the mani. which is a DAMN GOOD price for his kind of work. AMS used to charge UP THE ASS (as in $1K+++) for a similar mani back when they used to make KA-T shit.

-NOT for jorge to build him a running car or to fix another shops MIERDA of a fucking job. lol. But yet, he was still nice enough to put the mani on your buddy's car, bolt on the turbo, set up and get it running so he could at least drive it home. And if that's not what your friend wanted then he should've talked to jorge himself and cleared things up. Besides, i'm pretty sure this whole ordeal was a while back and NOW you guys decide to complain?. Why didn't this get sorted out with jorge himself when it first happend?

These kind of feedback threads are why people don't even bother coming on to sfl besides the for sale section. Nothing but bullshit coming out of people's mouths. it's fucking retarded.

Oh and regardless of the couple hundred people that simply go on these forums to TALK SHIT, theres even more that WILL tell you that jorge IS one of the strongest fucking engine builders in south florida if not in the country. Everyone needs to just fucking MAN UP, SLIDE and be Happy.

_

+1.
and why is it that your so angry.. and the op is completly calm?? maybe you need a cold one before writing on the forum :laugh::laugh::laugh:

_

+1.

FIRST .. that coupe i sold my friend didnt came from speed lab..I bougth that coupe with the sr back on 2006 from a guy in west palm beach, so..i dont know what you talking about, my friend got stolen an RB25 from speed lab..but wasnt that car. " speedlab didnt touch that coupe", I know my friend told him the history about speedlab..but it wasnt that car.

SECOND : you are correct,we took that car with a tow truck " manifold was cracked and my friend took some parts apart.." if the car is not running where do you take it ? "to a mechanic for profesional job and have the car running good " i dont know how much is worth a manifold.. we went there for him to do the manifold, install it..in other words... We wanted the car running fine! if he would need more money..why he didnt charge more and have it done.

3RD .: we ask him to fix the wires cuz they where all fucked up , He ended up saying that it was not easy and he didnt have the time.. First impression from us.. ok.. he dont want to work. at least in this car.
Anyways it's all good.. but i understand why you are with him like this. is your buddy,so dont worry, . If i talk to him by phone no one is gonna know what happend " the 2 sides of the history" tell him to talk here and answer my questions if he want. if not ,tell him to have a great day and i hope he treat new customers as he treating you.
and if his problem was that he thing the car was from speed lab..he should say that first and tell us that he dont want to work in that car.

So..he only build cars.. he dont fix shit ?and then you telling me that i need to speak with him first before posting this ? he should told us FIRST that he dont work on SHIT ,that way we find another person..he is not the only one.

Cordobes,
I cant help to notice how you post get less aggressive as you continue to prove your point.
I believe that there is 2 sides to the story and its hard to take it all in from just one person. not calling you a liar, it just easy to clarify things when both party's are present.
I think if you would of worded things differently from the start maybe some of the member that had a good experience with Jorge would of taken this more as a feed back from a forum member than a personal attack from an angry kid. just my .02

I would of made a thread asking for info on Jorge, like a phone # or his new location so I can address the problem with him first and take it from there.

I will tell you that as a person that works at a shop I encounter hundreds of people per month and it is very hard to keep every1 happy... but I know that my boss takes the time to make any possible issue better, its not always possible and some times is just miscommunication, but any shop owner will tell you that they will try to fix the problem as long as the costume is not abusing the shop rather than letting a bad comment/experience hit the street.

I've had work done in my car by Jorge before and it was great. the only problem was that it him some time to get to my car because he had a large waiting list, which leads me to think that hes does good work... and he did.

I understand what you saying.. if he want to say the other side of the history..he can do it here so everyone can see it.:bigthumbu
other then that. im not here to fight , Be happy like mannie says.

Last edited:
FIRST .. that coupe i sold my friend didnt came from speed lab..I bougth that coupe with the sr back on 2006 from a guy in west palm beach, so..i dont know what you talking about, my friend got stolen an RB25 from speed lab..but wasnt that car. " speedlab didnt touch that coupe", I know my friend told him the history about speedlab..but it wasnt that car.

SECOND : you are correct,we took that car with a tow truck " manifold was cracked and my friend took some parts apart.." if the car is not running where do you take it ? "to a mechanic for profesional job and have the car running good " i dont know how much is worth a manifold.. we went there for him to do the manifold, install it..in other words... We wanted the car running fine! if he would need more money..why he didnt charge more and have it done.

3RD .: we ask him to fix the wires cuz they where all fucked up , He ended up saying that it was not easy and he didnt have the time.. First impression from us.. ok.. he dont want to work. at least in this car.
Anyways it's all good.. but i understand why you are with him like this. is your buddy,so dont worry, . If i talk to him by phone no one is gonna know what happend " the 2 sides of the history" tell him to talk here and answer my questions if he want. if not ,tell him to have a great day and i hope he treat new customers as he treating you.
and if his problem was that he thing the car was from speed lab..he should say that first and tell us that he dont want to work in that car.

So..he only build cars.. he dont fix shit ?and then you telling me that i need to speak with him first before posting this ? he should told us FIRST that he dont work on SHIT ,that way we find another person..he is not the only one.

I understand what you saying.. if he want to say the other side of the history..he can do it here so everyone can see it.:bigthumbu
other then that. im not here to fight , Be happy like mannie says.

So you brought him a shitty car on a tow truck. And he gave you a shitty car that atleast ran with a new manifold for $900. Your point is? You should have said it ran like shit from the beggining. And second, nost of this argument started when you accused a good trust worthy shop owner of stealing some of your shit. Your point is worthless. Jorge has built vehicles in excess of 600hp that run fukkn insane. So your manifold bolt or whatver the fuk your point is,because no ones seems to understand, is lost. Close thread. And pm me of you wanna talk to him. He'll be glad to post on here his side. But he's to busy building real cars for people that have more in life then to come on a stupid Internet forum and bash other people.

mannie says is a SHITTY car... Car was running good , just Needed new Manifold, that's why i took there in a tow truck... taking a car with a tow truck dosnt mean that is no worth shit or is not running at all.
my point is that we wanted to do new manifold , fix wires etc, he charge us for new manifold..then he say the downpipe we had didnt work ..so..he cut it off and make his own. i think that was like $160 more for the downpipe that he never connect it to the exhaust.

Downpipe he did he left it with no Flange!! my friend told him..can you connect the downpipe to the exausth ?? and he say that he dont do that job ... WTF then!!

-----------------------------------
here where it end .. went there to do the job right on a good car , he didnt do a good job " for us " now. customer is not happy at all with he's work done to the car, that's my story. now that i know that you guys are talking to him...tell him to tell you why he didnt want to do all the job we ask for. why he didnt connect the downpipe and he keep our downpipe with the o2 , if is because he got better job to do like built a 600hp car.. just say that! but he can at least admit that he didnt want to complete the job right. Peaceee for everyone here is where i end talking unless he gave me here a good escuse or explanation in all im saying .

So you brought him a shitty car on a tow truck. And he gave you a shitty car that atleast ran with a new manifold for $900. Your point is? You should have said it ran like shit from the beggining. And second, nost of this argument started when you accused a good trust worthy shop owner of stealing some of your shit. Your point is worthless. Jorge has built vehicles in excess of 600hp that run fukkn insane. So your manifold bolt or whatver the fuk your point is,because no ones seems to understand, is lost. Close thread. And pm me of you wanna talk to him. He'll be glad to post on here his side. But he's to busy building real cars for people that have more in life then to come on a stupid Internet forum and bash other people.

May be there is the problem.. he's is too bussy in people who have MORE, and car with 600+hp, and he dont take care of new little cutomers. that's when you get bad feedback , if you work only with Big boys, just said that before working in a car that dont get close to the 300s hp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom