Who is up for a meet in Coconut Creek?

Yep wiles and lyons ppl! So now those of you who were busy on Fridays can come out tonight!

Yes tonight. We changed it so those ppl who were busy on friday nights can now come out on wednesday instead. I would say to start showing up around 930-10ish. Im getting off work at 9 tonight, so Ill be there asap.

but i thought u hated everyone on this forum, and it was like the worse forum evrawr...

i joke i joke i kid i kid.

how was the turnout?

We Need More Ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Everyone, if your not busy on wednesday night, bring your ass out to Wiles and Lyons. Around 930-10ish. Yo, tpdrifter, you or zenkis14 going to countyline tomm?

anyone heading out tonight ?
is raining a little bit right now but it should be str8 by 9:00 or so.
Gonna be in a black fdrx-7 if anybody heading out tonight..

We had a nice lil amount of 240s last night. Right after Jackson left more ppl showed up. Lets just keep getting more cars and more ppl out there every Wednesday. And Paul even showed up last night after like 2 months of hiding. You need to come to next Wednesday too Paul!

yo who wants to help me unfail the hatch, its almost done i need a battery for da free and put the exhaust back on ;)

Back
Top Bottom