Who is going to the Charlotte event Saturday?

Is there anyone from here going this Saturday to the Charlotte track in Punta Gorda? Let me know, maybe we can caravan up.

i might go if i can find a good driver side control arm for the e30.

Said it before. Ill be there with a helmet but no car. Looking forward to getting some sick in car shots if anyone would allow me the priveledge(sp) of riding along :)

me, i dunno about the rest of the drivers, but no one is going to be in my car while im practicing or quailifing.

240SicknessX said:
me, i dunno about the rest of the drivers, but no one is going to be in my car while im practicing or quailifing.

i think you are the only one participating from here lol

Yeah so this series looks pretty awesome. I'm not up on all the details? How do you sign up, pay to drift, pay to even watch? I went to the website but didnt find much. Its 4 in the morning and Im bout to go to bed. Please help a brotha out.

Nevermind I read it on the actual thread, but any thing Alchemist missed?

I'll try to ride over there to watch I dont have a car to drift so you im not entering unless someone wants to let me drive?? :) lol

I going to the event and driving... I'm planing on leaving at 5AM... anyone else going about that time? I would prefer to ride in a group

Dan I need your JDM tight drifting instruction...

Last edited:
cancel that I just realized thats like a 3 hour drive bymyself and I dont have enough money for gas

this event rocked. thanks to the fasttruckseries ppl for throwing it. even better that only 12 drivers actually showed up, mucho grande track time for everyone with tires.. next time steal some from someone kenriK!!!

CONES MADE EVERYTHING SOOOOOO MUCH FUNNER!!

man I worked that day. If not, you would of seen me. wah wah... next time.

oops I'm still signed on on the company name. Dang it suaknee...

dan said:
this event rocked. thanks to the fasttruckseries ppl for throwing it. even better that only 12 drivers actually showed up, mucho grande track time for everyone with tires.. next time steal some from someone kenriK!!!

CONES MADE EVERYTHING SOOOOOO MUCH FUNNER!!

Jeezzz it sucked there were people there with TONS of tires and I was going around asking if I could buy some and everyone was like... um no... these are mine bictch!

So... I snitched a set from the stacks that are supposed to prevent you from hitting the wall.. one of them was like brand new! lol

Next time I bring more tires

Back
Top Bottom