Who ever spots the only Celebrity get a cookie!

hogan.jpg

What are you gonna Do brother? when this 2JZ runs wild on YOUUUUU!!!!!
hulkhoganssupra44bd.jpg

that movie's wack!! nothing good except for the cameo appearence... not hulk and i mean the silvia. The hottest car in the whole video was only shown for like 1 sec.

just a bunch of ****ing rich people

green_machine said:
that movie's wack!! nothing good except for the cameo appearence... not hulk and i mean the silvia. The hottest car in the whole video was only shown for like 1 sec.

just a bunch of ****ing rich people

im sure a lot of us if we had the money to spend on such hobbies would do the same thing, btw have you ever ridden in a 600+ hp supra? im pretty sure after someone gets a taste of something like that its kinda addictive.

im not saying that supra's are wack, im saying the video sucked.. There's a video of a supra racing a bike and it goes like 199 mph it was just 1 supra but was like 100X better than this video. I dont find watching a bunch of cars cruise around amazing, no matter how much HP they have. I really do like supras... but

240 drifting > supra sitting in parking lot

I don't know I guess I sort of got sick if hearing 240 this and ka that, and by the way, I'm in now way rich and I own a Supra, not one of those new fangled ones just a broke *** white rusted through Supra with wood glue on it, ****er can't take driving 6 blocks to the bank to get there. There is no fing way I am rich. Infact dads taking it up to Oklahoma to fix it up and hopefully I'll get a 240 SE, that will get me from point a to b while dad tinkers away at the car. Sure I'm getting the repairs for free but it doesn't mean i'm in anyway "blessed" to have my dad as my mechanic. All i'm saying (I'm possitive i've strayed from my point,) is I'm in no way "privelaged" just because I own a Supra.

:eek:

I love Supra's, but they are so darn expensive... 25k for a 12 y/o, albeit good condition, MK4 Supra. I agree though, just watching them ride around and not do anything crazy or extreme did not make for a good video. A $2000 dollar 240SX drifting makes for a better video....

alibaba said:
i bet none of them have the balls to drift with their "amaizing supras"

Supras arent made for drifting. Im sure you know this. In anycase, most Supras arent set up for drifting, and of course theyre not going to drift them because they dont want their T78 or whatnot to spool up and then theyll spin out.

Every car serves a different purpose. These just so happen to be set up for a straight line/top end/mph/wangan (Im assuming). Either way, a Supra is an amazing car, hence why the price is so high (plus contribution from the faggots who created Fast and the Furious). Honestly, I liked the cars in the video but I found it quite boring to see the Supras just ride out. But nonetheless,the Supra is still a timeless classic supercar.

altezzagirl said:
Supras arent made for drifting. Im sure you know this. In anycase, most Supras arent set up for drifting, and of course theyre not going to drift them because they dont want their T78 or whatnot to spool up and then theyll spin out.

Every car serves a different purpose. These just so happen to be set up for a straight line/top end/mph/wangan (Im assuming). Either way, a Supra is an amazing car, hence why the price is so high (plus contribution from the faggots who created Fast and the Furious). Honestly, I liked the cars in the video but I found it quite boring to see the Supras just ride out. But nonetheless,the Supra is still a timeless classic supercar.
ok so please explain to me how supras cant drift? and while you do that tell me what the hell is this supra doing ...

DSC_7665b.jpg

and i even got the older models doing teh dorifto hotness...

one.jpg

but wait those pics are photoshopped since supra's cant drift... :(

Ralph, I didnt say Supras cant drift. Of course I know they can drift. Im not a ****ing idiot. What Im saying is that theyre better in a straight line.

altezzagirl said:
Ralph, I didnt say Supras cant drift. Of course I know they can drift. Im not a ****ing idiot. What Im saying is that theyre better in a straight line.
you said they "arent made for drifting"...is any car made "for" drifting? drifting is something you make your car peform better. i am sorry but i am a huge fan of the supra and i was planning on investing in one a while back and i remember when i would show my interest in supras they would all tell me how supras suck at drifting. supras like any other car can drift just as good. i dont mean to come off offensive and what not. but i completely dissagree with you. and i can back up any statements as far as how a supra is no better drift car than any of our cars stock for stock of course....

Back
Top Bottom