who called bubba this morning?

green_machine

Gay_machine
Driver
i was listening to bubba the love sponge this morning and someone called in from miami and said they were going to put his picture on their drift car. wondering if it was any of you.

i'm not on his dick or anything but i cannot listen to paul and ron anymore. All they do is plugs throughout the whole show. "This joke brought to you by perfect vodka"

Edit: Im not being a "mark"

i didnt say you were on his dick, in my opinion the show sucks lol :bigthumbu

I don't know how that show is on the air, it fucking sucks and that guy is the biggest idiot in the world. I happened to turn on the car and my roommate was the one that caught the guy talking about it. Best and worst part of it I guess is that the fucking asshole guy makes a hispanic accent and goes "I have a stolen drift car" making fun of the guy. Everyone should call in clearchannel and demand an apology just to fuck around with them and troll that stupid fuck worthless show.

hahaha. you def dont know the show then. they hate clearchannel and are not part of them. i think that shit's funny. he makes fun of whites, blacks, hispanic. I pretty much drive all morning and no other talk show is as entertaining. power 96 and 99 jams is just complete CRAP. I cannot stand that chick on the dj laz show. her voice is so annoying

I don't know how that show is on the air, it fucking sucks and that guy is the biggest idiot in the world. I happened to turn on the car and my roommate was the one that caught the guy talking about it. Best and worst part of it I guess is that the fucking asshole guy makes a hispanic accent and goes "I have a stolen drift car" making fun of the guy. Everyone should call in clearchannel and demand an apology just to fuck around with them and troll that stupid fuck worthless show.

for real yo all he does saids is stupid sh*t all the time, im gonna call and say something lol

hahaha. you def dont know the show then. they hate clearchannel and are not part of them. i think that shit's funny. he makes fun of whites, blacks, hispanic. I pretty much drive all morning and no other talk show is as entertaining. power 96 and 99 jams is just complete CRAP. I cannot stand that chick on the dj laz show. her voice is so annoying

for real, they have the best morning show, they talk about racing, women, they have strippers in the studio all the time, and he makes just as fun of whites as he does blacks and hispanics.

You are definitely right, I don't know the show, I tried listening once, but I couldn't stomach any part of it. Shock Value and racism has been done by Howard Stern, Witty stupidity was done by Paul and Young Ron, Low brow humor was done by the Power 96 douchebags, this guy brings nothing new to the table and can barely get a cohesive sentence out. I don't know, I guess I'm just getting old and cranky, but I normally listen to NPR or CDs in the morning cause there's nothing worth it out there.

Clearchannel is like the fucking illuminati of radio.

It's just that I know Diane Reese is going to die on the air anytime soon so I can't miss her show. She's like 20 years older than jesus.

Back
Top Bottom