Votes: 17 56.7%
  • E92 335i 6SPD

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
Been thinking of getting an new whip and I'm stuck between these too.. which would you choose and why?

M3 if it is the coupe. If the M3 is a vert I would choose the 335i coupe or sedan. The E46 will always have beautiful lines and is a very well laid out car in terms of NA power and how well it handles for the weight it overcomes. The 335 can be brought to 400hp by the weekend and would be crazy fun so I totally understand the tight decision.

My vote will be for the M3 but I am assuming it is a coupe.

Last edited:
I had an E46 VERT SMG a few years ago and got rid of it to get my current car (E39 M5), I loved the way it drove but I won't be doing the SMG nor Vert this time around if I do chose to go the E46 route. So it would be a coupe for both options.

Go with the newer car with warranty.

Meh, the maintenance doesn't really bother me. It will be hard to find one with warranty and not pay a shit load for it. I've seen a few CPO 335i's with decent mileage and some warranty left but they are in the high 30's. To me its not worth it.

I love 335's but they have a few issues like bad ECU's, bad turbos, and oil temp problems when ran hard.

M3's are just all around sick. Probably cheaper to mod now too. One of my fav cars to this day.

I've loved every M I have owned to this day so I'm starting to lean a little to the E46, on the other hand the E92 is newer and I have never owned a turbo BMW before. As for modding, I wont be doing much to it.. Maybe intake and exhaust and tune if I go the 335 route..

That's all you need to make the 335 a really nice daily. Plus it looks like a newer car ten fold.

bmw-335i-2.jpg

or

attachment.php

Alpine white would be the color of choice..

335i. I know you want a reason but I got nothing. I have heard of the bad turbos and something else I can't remember at this moment.

as long as you bring it by my job so i can sit in it naked and rub my balls on your steering wheel

Back
Top Bottom