which tie rods?

which tie rods

• Total voters
so i bent my stock drivers side inner tie rod and completely killed the bushing in the outer tie rod(same side) by hitting a curb pretty nasty. (F U crub btw!!!)

so ive never bought tie rods and was looking to upgrade while im at it but im a bit confused.

so everyone and their mom has TEIN which most are happy with but they retain the same type of joint as factory units not pillowball.(ball joint?) so more frequent replacing of the outers might be necessary. ive also heard of them not being as good for slammed cars...(not a big issue since im not slammed but just wondering)....run about 154$ for inner and outer on frsport.com

2. there is the MEGAN RACING which usually id be weary of but these have the pillowball mounts...(more durable right plus eliminates bumpsteer) and there about 170 for inners and outers. basically the same design as the kazama and spl but cheaper MUCH cheaper.

then theres the circuit sports...but even on frsport.com the reviews arent too good...there 131 for inner and outers.

What to order.?

I dont even know how you didn't put SPL or Kazama. But Circuit sports because they allow you to drop your car and keep your tie rods leveled when you drop the car, meaning not putting stress on them and letting you get the right angle.

Discount/pepboys/Advanced inner/outer Z32, Tein spacer. done

you can buy like 3 sets for the price of one set of name brand crap.

my kazama outers wore out in less than 6 months

Last edited:
spl, use oem, from wat i recall, either 350z or 300z or s14, either way, i'd use them, i think there prices are actually more competitive

Back
Top Bottom