where?

Under_Control said:
^^ you cant drift that oval anymore. they put a fence up.

I dont see the big deal... Everyone knows the same spots now a days anyways. 3 years ago Under Control found triangle in opa locka and now fmdt and smdg go there often from the looks of it. if u know a good spot where cops havent given u any shyt why not help someone out whos trying to get some practice?

And dont give me the "they will heat it up" excuse. They can drift at there own risk. It just seems like no one wants to help anyone out on this forum. and yes if you tell someone about a spot you are helping them because practice does makes perfect.

Anyway's, if you want you can check out Triangle. Since i found it i have the right to tell where its at. its in opa locka. nw 135 street travelling west once you pass lejeune aka nw 42nd ave make a left at the next light. go down till the end and youve found it. you will see tire marks. it goes around like a triangle hence the name...

You got it man! I agree with everything you sed, but b/c I'm new I guess I don't have the right yet!

It's all about helping each other... anyways good luck to all!

go meet people in person and i'm sure getting to these spots is alot easier.......i just hit up all the rest stops as i go across alligator alley. sometimes i like to just hit up the police station parking lots...

Under_Control said:

I dont see the big deal... Everyone knows the same spots now a days anyways. 3 years ago Under Control found triangle in opa locka and now fmdt and smdg go there often from the looks of it. if u know a good spot where cops havent given u any shyt why not help someone out whos trying to get some practice?

And dont give me the "they will heat it up" excuse. They can drift at there own risk. It just seems like no one wants to help anyone out on this forum. and yes if you tell someone about a spot you are helping them because practice does makes perfect.

Anyway's, if you want you can check out Triangle. Since i found it i have the right to tell where its at. its in opa locka. nw 135 street travelling west once you pass lejeune aka nw 42nd ave make a left at the next light. go down till the end and youve found it. you will see tire marks. it goes around like a triangle hence the name...

Actually my father and his friends found that spot back in the 70's. My dad told me "we used to go around that turn in my chevelle as fast as we can with the ass out." 70's drift FTW!

Under_Control said:

i was joking about the miaramar wear houses because thats the last place i would go in a million years seeing how i almost got arrested there on my birthday a year and a half ago, and the triangles is the shit, if you want there is a triangle in medoly by 27 by this cheverone truck stop that all of fmdt got banned from but if you want to go there its a ppritty nice spot ;) but keep it on the track

well we dont promote or encourage illegal street drifting, so go to orlando speedworld or ocala grand prix for the drift events. :D

Under_Control said:
I dont see the big deal... Everyone knows the same spots now a days anyways. 3 years ago Under Control found triangle in opa locka and now fmdt and smdg go there often from the looks of it. ..

ha.. that spot has been heated forever.. sometimes you just get lucky and sometimes you arent so lucky.. all they do is ask you wtf you are doing and tell you no more street racing yeehaw!!! but it's definately a hot spot (as in heated).

dan said:
well we dont promote or encourage illegal street drifting, so go to orlando speedworld or ocala grand prix for the drift events. :D

ha.. that spot has been heated forever.. sometimes you just get lucky and sometimes you arent so lucky.. all they do is ask you wtf you are doing and tell you no more street racing yeehaw!!! but it's definately a hot spot (as in heated).

Apperentlly it's only heated for Broward kids. I've never seen nor heard of anyone from hialeah getting busted there. Hell I hit it up once with a cop there and I just drove away. It's good to be 5 minutes away :)

google ariel photos... scout from the sky, i use terraserver.com, you have to know your city very well to know wtf you are looking at tho.

JiujitsuDrift said:
Apperentlly it's only heated for Broward kids. I've never seen nor heard of anyone from hialeah getting busted there. Hell I hit it up once with a cop there and I just drove away. It's good to be 5 minutes away :)

no, it only happens when i go with ppl from dade actually so eat it suckahhhh

dan said:
no, it only happens when i go with ppl from dade actually so eat it suckahhhh

First of all ive been hitting that spot for years along with jiujitsudrift. its not a heat up at all. ive never had a problem there with the cops. plus we know security so that helps. and weve hit that spot up for hours at a time.

chuck... i know that spot aswell...lol george (silviadrifterx) and i used to go there back in the days... :bigthumbu

JiujitsuDrift said:
everyone from fmdt and smdg are from broward

alright well im gonna start getting rdy for next friday cuz now that my g/f is going to spain next monday i am definately gonna be going drifting next weekend, so tony if u wanna meet up gimme a call i have int gone drifting with a in a while..... i miss you

well this sunday ima fix as manny things as i can on the new whipe and hopefully i'll be there too ali lmk

alibaba said:
alright well im gonna start getting rdy for next friday cuz now that my g/f is going to spain next monday i am definately gonna be going drifting next weekend, so tony if u wanna meet up gimme a call i have int gone drifting with a in a while..... i miss you

Yeah man, i'll definately give you a call. Got some new spots to show yah... :bigthumbu

I didnt ask this question because i knew it was going to be controversial... all i can say is do like me and find your own. I go driving around when im bored or i cant sleep just lookin for what i can find. theres a few spots in palm beach but to much damn cops.

thats my 2 cents lol

There is a spot in Broward perfect for a drift event. It is a very big and spacious lot on the NE corner of State Road 7 and Sunrise Blvd. Anybody been to it? In the day time there is just a banner up for some high-cost Condos. It's nice enough to do some 40-50mph launches before doing a drift. Pass by it when you have the time.

yea i know where you talkin about... it really is a nice spot. a few years back it use a have a store there and it closed down. theres always cops parked up there in the night. theres just one thing i dont like about it its not too level and its wavy and if you go really fast and hit one of those waves you could scrape the bottom of your car, but all and all good spot and alot of room.

triangles was not found 3 years ago.... i knwo people who are like 50 and drift at that spot .... and as for spots go drive and find em ... pm some one and i think they will be more than welcome to take u to a spot.... i know i will ... i get bored drifting alone and i kinda want to drift with people better than me so i can be pushed more.. so plse invite me all u gurus of drifting.

fags. i drift in my neighborhood.. perfect roundabouts and amazing wide turns. ..stupid kids playing.

p.s i live on an island so we have like 2 cops ^___^

but seriously warehouses on marina mile are the shit.

Back
Top Bottom