where?

kraz240 said:
where do you drift down here? im new to FL so yeah. let me know places and stuff :bigthumbu

drifting in miramar is fun i hear...10 points if you do it in front of a black, unmarked car

i hear the place to drift was the exit ramps........for the beginners at least.....try going east on Royal palm then drift the ramp heading north onto 75....i think that is the one.

lmao

fukin silly noobs drift spots are secrets for a reason

Wow!!! "TOP SECRET" yeah sure top secret when they drift dooring the day and nite... :eek:

What about the videos on line are those in a secret spot to??? :ugh:

Last edited:
S13SilviaCoupe said:
Wow!!! "TOP SECRET" yeah sure top secret when they drift dooring the day and nite... :eek:

you dont have to go on a public forum and advertise your drift spots either.....

go to events.

240SicknessX said:
you dont have to go on a public forum and advertise your drift spots either.....

go to events.

Then lock the treat and PM the guy :bigthumbu

If you have member on this Forum is so you can get to know people and pass the word around etc... This is not a Honda forum unless you feel like it! 240's are rear this days

Last edited:
^^ you cant drift that oval anymore. they put a fence up.

I dont see the big deal... Everyone knows the same spots now a days anyways. 3 years ago Under Control found triangle in opa locka and now fmdt and smdg go there often from the looks of it. if u know a good spot where cops havent given u any shyt why not help someone out whos trying to get some practice?

And dont give me the "they will heat it up" excuse. They can drift at there own risk. It just seems like no one wants to help anyone out on this forum. and yes if you tell someone about a spot you are helping them because practice does makes perfect.

Anyway's, if you want you can check out Triangle. Since i found it i have the right to tell where its at. its in opa locka. nw 135 street travelling west once you pass lejeune aka nw 42nd ave make a left at the next light. go down till the end and youve found it. you will see tire marks. it goes around like a triangle hence the name...

I've seen spots get "heated" up. And also, you never know who is reading here.

If you want to share spots, do so in person.

Back
Top Bottom