where to find intercooler couplers?

intercooler couplers in SFL?? looking for 2 1/4" coupler i will try to swing by the BMPC location, which supposedly isn't BMPC anymore, but if no luck, anyone know anywhere else that might have intercooler couplings aside from ordering online?

-Robert :)

i found one local to me, speed and truck world, 10.91 for a 2-1/4" coupler but the fat guy in the import/etc. dept. sucks balls at customer service. He knew what i wanted, but for 15+ mins he kept helping these other guys with some help on a g35 exhaust. Even the german guys looking for the exhaust that the guy couldn't get apologized for me waiting...hahahaha. I guess your attention goes to where the money is. :rolleyes:

Vr6wantsr20det said:
i found one local to me, speed and truck world, 10.91 for a 2-1/4" coupler but the fat guy in the import/etc. dept. sucks balls at customer service. He knew what i wanted, but for 15+ mins he kept helping these other guys with some help on a g35 exhaust. Even the german guys looking for the exhaust that the guy couldn't get apologized for me waiting...hahahaha. I guess your attention goes to where the money is. :rolleyes:

Sounds like Niel to me.

z4k said:

Sounds like Niel to me.

That guy is the biggest fucktard alive and probably the 1 major reason I will never step foot in speed & truck world again.

Tonymac said:
That guy is the biggest fucktard alive and probably the 1 major reason I will never step foot in speed & truck world again.

yea its deffanitly neil hes a good guy just like to make every1 stay all day. and he wants everybody to have itbs on everything

trd88supra said:
yea its deffanitly neil hes a good guy just like to make every1 stay all day. and he wants everybody to have itbs on everything

i heard him talking over with some guy with an integra looking for a turbo kit, and he does seem to know wut he's talking about although he turns some of his opinion into fact. Once they started talking about turning a gameboy advance into engine management i tried to get someone else to help but they said it's his dept.

Last time i was looking for a simple down-pipe 3-bolt gasket, he was bullshitting with some kids and their Ford Focus's etc. for 15-20 minutes before he even asked me if i needed help, thats why when i went yesterday i tried to get annother associate to help, no luck had to stick it out as i saw the damn coupling in the display, i soo badly wanted to reach over and grab it. :thumbsdow

trd88supra said:

He rubs me the wrong way every time I talk to him.

And this is why:

Vr6wantsr20det said:
he turns some of his opinion into fact.

Vr6wantsr20det said:
Once they started talking about turning a gameboy advance into engine management

Yeah, they use GBA's as interfaces for some piggyback Turboxs sells - idk if any other companies use it.

Back
Top Bottom