Where to buy XXR/Sportmax

eggdrop

NKOTB
I'm looking for a shop to goto and buy the 507's. I want to see them before buying and wanted to know if anyone knew where to go. Wouldn't mind skipping on shipping too.

Last edited:
What rims would you suggest on a budget then? I am currently on Rewinds and have been for a few years and needed a new look. Don't suggest anything absurd also cause not everyone is willing to drop a boatload on something that can so easily get messed up.

What rims would you suggest on a budget then? I am currently on Rewinds and have been for a few years and needed a new look. Don't suggest anything absurd also cause not everyone is willing to drop a boatload on something that can so easily get messed up.

rewinds are great wheels ive had a few sets. axis makes several affordable low offset wheels. Id suggest buying used wheels they are gonna be cheaper and you will get better wheels. Are you 4 lug or 5 lug and what vehicle are they going on?

I have 4 lug and its a S13 HB. I love my Rewinds but really want to go bigger. I have the 15x7 and got them about 4 years ago.

rota p45, FN's, axis ogsans, meshies, falken hannabis, theres alot of options to decent cheap wheels

i went to wheelmax down in doral miami. they will even get the rim you want and put it infront of your wheels now to see if u truly like them. great service over there.

i think their website is www.wheelmax.com

true but they dont shatter as offten when you hit a pot hole

lmao ... on RARE occasions

or super serious potholes

pothole_swallows_car.jpg

I am looking for a rim with a decent lip or at least a bit deep in the rear. That is why I was looking at the 507 or the 006 XXR. The p45r look awesome but I don't really want a rim like that. I was looking at the D2 but that is not really what I was looking for either.

dude, ask dooms. its not hard to shatter a p45. most wheels will shatter if you hit hard enough
everyone just hates on sportmax's because they are cheap, who cares
oh and meshies are FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!

sportmax 501, 513, panasport, diamond racing wheels, ssr mesh, or you can do what i plan on doing: go around the junk yards, they take off all the wheels on they're cars, and see if you find something you like. i have seen some sick wheels at the junk yards cuz they mostly come off older cars. idk try it

Back
Top Bottom