Where to buy ROTA GRID 16x8.0 +10

eeww rotas. gay. Get real wheels man.

What is fake about Rota? The same company makes OEM wheels for several manufactures. While you spend thousands on JDM tight wheels and such I'll save my money to make my car move faster. What wheels do you have BTW?

What is fake about Rota? The same company makes OEM wheels for several manufactures. While you spend thousands on JDM tight wheels and such I'll save my money to make my car move faster. What wheels do you have BTW?
No answer for that one:ghey:

Thousands on wheels? Come on Zak, you've been around long enough to know that there's plenty of wheels in 4x114 that are in the sub-1,000 dollar range. I can't believe you used the "spend money on speed instead of wheels" excuse. Here's a quick exmple:
5Zigen FNO1RC 17x9 +20 4x114.3 for 205 dollars EACH. SHIPPED. From Discounttire.com

A wheel that's better constructed, better width, overall a better wheel than any Rota. And that's just a quick example...There's PLENTY of used and new wheels in 4x114 for less than a grand.

Oh and I have Enkei92 mesh btw.

size and offset??
the mesh......
im just saying i rather have a wheel that at least fits than some real wheel that isnt even close......cuz real wheels that fit and are super jdm for my car are like 1500 and up....

which is why im stuck with super jdm real wheels right now that really dont fit....

Thousands on wheels? Come on Zak, you've been around long enough to know that there's plenty of wheels in 4x114 that are in the sub-1,000 dollar range. I can't believe you used the "spend money on speed instead of wheels" excuse. Here's a quick exmple:
5Zigen FNO1RC 17x9 +20 4x114.3 for 205 dollars EACH. SHIPPED. From Discounttire.com

A wheel that's better constructed, better width, overall a better wheel than any Rota. And that's just a quick example...There's PLENTY of used and new wheels in 4x114 for less than a grand.

Oh and I have Enkei92 mesh btw.

Dude, I bent 4 FN01RC's (none at the same time or same incidents - all using properly sized tires, no stretches for me at the time). They're a pretty weak wheel. And i fail to see how they're any different than Rotas Grids. Grids are cast knock off's of TE37's in the same size/offset. Did you even know that FN01RC's are cast copies of FN01R's?

Back
Top Bottom