Where should I buy my sr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
miami-200sx said:
EVEN dou i trust drag. and will prob use them as well. drag gets theyr engines from crashed cars ... just like the cars u would see in a junk yard. ...........

although its crashed, its still a complete car from an auction that you have the chance to start the car before buying it. at the junkyard you cant tell if the motor even starts or idles right or anything.

bmpc is great for motors, i bought mine from manny a mecca motorsports im making over 300hp onit and it is incrediable motor!!! Thanks! shop around, dont be afraid to ask questions and make sure you get a startup warranty. The first SR i ever bought, i got it from signal autosport in japan. it was a built motor that came out of one of there twin drift cars. the day it started up there was the worst rod knock i have ever heard! They pretty much said no warranty fuck you!! i learned my lesson the hard way. dont do the same!

everyone from japan get there motros from wrecked or junked cars...thats where all the motors come from...jdm of miami has awesome prices and ever better customer service.....they had a problem with 1 guy who got a motor with rod knock and replaced it with no issues...even thought he motor was installed in a back yard...not by any ase mechanic.......i would buy from jdm just because of the customer service.....

i made the mistake of getting my motor from RAC before jdm was around....ill never do that agian......
JDM of miami is who i wouold trust.......they even threw a nice open huose with food and everything for everyone free of charge....

SC300TURBO said:
everyone from japan get there motros from wrecked or junked cars...thats where all the motors come from...jdm of miami has awesome prices and ever better customer service.....they had a problem with 1 guy who got a motor with rod knock and replaced it with no issues...even thought he motor was installed in a back yard...not by any ase mechanic.......i would buy from jdm just because of the customer service.....

i made the mistake of getting my motor from RAC before jdm was around....ill never do that agian......
JDM of miami is who i wouold trust.......they even threw a nice open huose with food and everything for everyone free of charge....

What does a motor having ROD KNOCK have to do with being installed at someones house? I do not see the relationship here.

because there are numerous insects that live in backyards in south florida that come out at night and drain oil and steal wrist pins lol

dan said:
because there are numerous insects that live in backyards in south florida that come out at night and drain oil and steal wrist pins lol

The Miamian Wrist Pin Bettle. In the same family as the African Dung Beetle.

if things arent installed right or oil not changed...or not installed right and driven hard can create a rod knock.......many different things......
haveing a professional install it does make a differance....

sorry if i insulted the back yard mechanic....i am one my self..

going on 2 years of abuse and over-boosting on my swap from Drag int. the first motor they put in my car had a weird noise so they took it out and junked it, didnt try any funny-buisness...Larry aint cheap but he knows his shit. just let him know you have money and your not waisting his time, otherwise he may not give you the time of day.

ok so i found it hard for moe from jdm of miami to fuck someone over since i personally know him so i did my research and got to the bottom of the story moe sold this guy a sr and the guy tried swappin it in and came back tellin him it had a knock ok fine he gives da guy another sr guy tries installin it again and he comes back bitching a second time sayin his sr has a knock so moe pays for another sr and pays JGautoworks to install it for the guy the guy hasnt called since now if thats not sticking to your word than idk wat is i still recommend jdmofmiami as yo number one source for jdm motors and number one in service

Ok, I was not going to post in this thread at all, sice everything seemed clean, but it seems people are spewing ALOT of FALSE INFO.

First to start My name is Gabe, yes it seems you guys have made me famous on here for all the wrong reasons, and stated many things about my situation that are definately false and unwarrented.
Simple rule to follow : IF IT DID NOT COME OUT OF MY MOUTH PERSONALLY, I DID NOT SAY IT.

with that being said here is the truth and nothing but it.
First I purchased a motor from JDM we installed it, and it was kocking, so JDM replaced it per their stated warrenty. my 2nd motor I had was making the same sounds so we decided that we needed to have it switched out because it was bad as well.
Now to the people who say the motor wasnot bad how could it be bad, bla bla;

Per warrenty stipulations, It clearly states that if the motor is OPENED in any way ; such as removing the oil pan, valve cover, turbo mani etc, the warrenty was void. So I felt it was best to bring it back since it was knocking, and I would like to keep my warrenty. JDM of Miami took the motor back willingly and paid to have JG Autoworks iinstall a final motor.
My situation can only be described as Murphys' Law on steroids, because everything that could have happened bad with my motors seemed to have.

JG Autoworks installed my motor perfect and was driveable in 3-4 days.
For Jamie to blindly speculate that JG blew my turbo is absolute bullshit, I did not say that nor imply that to anyone, If it did not come out of my mouth it wasnt me.
JAMIE HAS NEVER GONE TO JG AUTOWORKS NOR LIVES IN MIAMI SO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT.

JG Autoworks did a great job on the install and their customer service is great. My car is driveable and fine now thanks to JG. I would recommend everyone go there for work on their cars since he and his shop do very good work.

Anoyone who specualtes anything about my story should not be listened to at all,
MY BLOWN TURBO WAS NOT CAUSED BY JG AUTOWORKS. My turbo was squealing when i got it, and was later diagnosed by jorge to be the turbo. I have purchased a replacement turbo and all is well. For people to come on here and talk shit about me and my situation is pathetic.
Everything was fine until people start running their mouths about shit they don't know.

So to set the record straight.
(A) JDM of Miami helped me out as best as they could durring my ordeal and compensated me for it. one problem does not warrent all this crap on the forums, they are good guys and sell good motors and are willing to help.
(B) JG Autoworks did a excellent job installing my motor ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS NOT ME and does not know what the hell they are talking about. They did exactly what they were paid for and then some and I would recommend JG to anyone.

Who ever decided to make up this shit is truely retarded.

If anyone needs to get ahold of me PM me with your phone # and Ill get back to you. other than that I'm done here, and everyone keep my name out your mouths cause you dont know anything about the situation which is settled.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom