Where I belong...

J30 Meghz

Media
also in blog.myspace.com/meghz [friends only to comment]

All of you are going to say.. "That was quick"

But Tennesee has not really been working out for me, I guess I had to take a step backwards to take two steps forward. I guess this trip was kind of a long vacation that let me clear my head, and have a reality check, that I have to get my life in order. Theres nothing for me here,

Ft lauderdale is where I feel I belong, I have great friends there, I still have a job that says I can return, But when I do Im going to work very hard on finding a new job or even two. Im going to be working twice as hard to make it down there, and not get in a rut anymore and run off.

Coming home, just kinda of made me remember why I left. I left at a young age to make something of myself and running home to mom and dad in small town Bristol won't get me where I want to be, Im doing this for me, No one else. I'm doing this to make my family and friends proud. I can do this, and I will do this.

So for those of you that have been begging me to come back, well guess what I am! Im working on coming home after christmas, so I get a chance to spend that with my family then I'll head back.

But I'm looking very forward to seeing you all again soon.

Take Care.
Lets party for new years w00t!

thanks guys and to everyone who commented on my blog too, Im very excited to see you all again too! Cant wait.

yes nat for you and only you! haha <3

I had a feeling this wasn't gonna last forever. I can't stand being away from FL. It drives me insane.

I'm glad you are coming back.

I'm glad you're coming back "home".. LOL.
I hope this begins a new chapter in your life where everything falls into place.

Love ya babe and keep your head up.. you look really cute with a smile on your face. ~_^

Last edited:
did you at least build a snow man?

No snowman, the snow has not been enough to make a snow man, and i hate snow, having to scrape my car of twice already i hate it haha.

I'm glad you're coming back "home".. LOL.
I hope this beings a new chapter in your life where everything falls into place.

Love ya babe and keep you head up.. you look really cute with a smile on your face. ~_^

aw thanks love, thats really sweet! and yes to your comment on myspace lunch and a movie would be awesome, Ill hit you up when I get back :D :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom