Where has Ter-Tech been?

....i am happy to say that a year ago i was introduced to ter tech...(wow a year already) and they..meaning everyone i have encountered there has helped me either in knowledge or work done on my car. met some really good people there and i learned to have a better understanding in drifting..... let the good times roll....ter tech has only begun!

J

Ok I'm back from coma had a bad experience with Santi sucking my c0ck and fell into COMA. Anyways we are taking a short brake to collect some money for a event in Seebring raceway, hopefully it will be reality before summer. Since Ter-Techs goal is to organize events all over the state, so you guys as well as us will learn how to drift other tracks, not just go kart and oval. As Mac said we are saving up for better things to come.
Sincerely
Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc.

Sebring.......race.......way *falls over and feints*

Harri, you pull that off and I will suck your ****. I have herd Santi is an amature.

kwkouki said:
Sebring.......race.......way *falls over and feints*

Harri, you pull that off and I will suck your ****. I have herd Santi is an amature.

santi is a pro just ask around on dixie.

:eek: That would be awesome to see drifting in Sebring Raceway. Its a bumpy track from what I've seen on tv but it would be fun either way. That would be so sweet, I'm still in shock.

I have wanted to do sepring for 2 years if you guys can pull it off you guys are gods among men

Back
Top Bottom