Where does everyone go?

BiG MiKE

Driver
Where have you guys (that are doing rebuilds) gone to get machine work done to your blocks? I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area lookin to get a block machined and have the rotating assembly balanced.

Any info, ratings, and/or pics of work done would be greatly appreciated - and info on shops to stay away from would be nice

Grassyass

I used bird road machine shop a couple times. they resurfaced my flywheel honed my block and decked my head among other things which came out good.

However he installed a e30 b27 cam in my b25 head (my old one was fucked and he charged me 50 bucks) and messed up my rocker arm shafts. I had to rebuild the head myself since i waited a while to really look at it, so i would stay away from them for that.

http://www.mazworx.com/ best in the world for sr20dets and motor building.

im sure if you call them and if they cant do what you want im sure they will know someone that they can send you too.

why use no name people to chance building your motor when you can use the best

thats how i see it. when i do my build they are the only people that will touch my motor. you might pay more but you get a peace of mind and not end up like that guy did with his rocker arm shaft

lata

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom