where do you guys practice drifting?

it's a trap = ROFFELCOPTER...

Fuck BSO n Davie. to those 2 that patrol this site. Fuck you! yeah you .the oen reading this who's a stinky bacon fuck.

wow id think cops would be all over this thread, not like they could figure out who anyone was, or where theyd be racing since cops = newbhaxors

it's a trap = ROFFELCOPTER...

Fuck BSO n Davie. to those 2 that patrol this site. Fuck you! yeah you .the oen reading this who's a stinky bacon fuck.

how old are you? they're the reason most people can sleep peacefully every night. lemme guess your despise law enforcement because you've got a speeding ticket or two?

how old are you? they're the reason most people can sleep peacefully every night. lemme guess your despise law enforcement because you've got a speeding ticket or two?

25... Plenty of people sleep peacefully. if your concerned about that then I believe you need to make some life changes. when did i ever talk directly to you? your just such an asshole that you need to push your keyboard courage and opinions upon others. so that fuck you can go to you too. with a smile and a coke.

And no i dont despise law enforcement at all. several of my best freinds are local / and fhp. and they go drifting / into the car deal just liek the rest of us. and i commend him with all my respect. what i dont like is the asshole cops that have nothign to do Hence davie/ cc pd back before they became bso. and fhp. the risk is inanse. and the stories i've herd are even better. so yea i respect them plenty. just not the asswipes that give your mom/ grandmothers / everday peopel a hard time. you know those select few dick cops. liek those select few dick drifters like you.

oh.. and who am I.. i was here when sfl drifters just opened up as jeep drifter.
around. 02... oh .. and because of assholes like you i left this shit.

really. there are sooo many assholes in this wold why would you choose to be another one?

Last edited:
315iu6r.jpg

25... Plenty of people sleep peacefully. if your concerned about that then I believe you need to make some life changes. when did i ever talk directly to you? your just such an asshole that you need to push your keyboard courage and opinions upon others. so that fuck you can go to you too. with a smile and a coke.

really. there are sooo many assholes in this wold why would you choose to be another one?

i suggest you take "whatever went up your butt and died" out and calm down a little. i maybe an asshole but you've got anger management issues. my only problem with what you said was your seemingly blanket statement about all law enforcement, had you specified that it was only a certain few that you had disdain for i wouldnt have bothered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom