Where Do I Get My Car Corner Balanced?

HadesMR

I've been searching and don't know of any shop in my area that corner-balances cars. I'd love to cross-balance my MR2 with a full tank of gas and me or at least an equivalent amount of weight in the passenger seat to perfect the balance of the car. Not only can I not find a shop, but, even if I did, could I trust them?
Actually, here's another question, what speed shop do you guys trust working on your car? Now I can do mostly anything mechanical to the car, but, who would you guys recommend for tuning and such, aside from the corner-balancing process that I was asking for...?
I hate to admit that I'd trust someone other than myself working on my car, but, when it comes to dropping cams in and the such, I've never done it, and only witnessed it done to a Honda Civic (which doesn't seem very difficult to work with, not to mention it's N/A and thus a little harder to blow the motor due to timing being off [misfiring, detonation, so on and so forth]).
I'm looking for someone who genuinely understands tuning and performance parts. I want to walk up to this person and just tell them I just dropped HKS 264 Cams Intake/Exhaust manageable by some HKS Adjustable Cam Gears and I'd like to know what degrees they should be set to. I don't want him to pause, think about it, or consider anything... just give me the answer I'm looking for. Negative Ten degrees here and Negative Four degrees there. Anyone?
:ugh:
Sorry for the long post, just trying to give as accurate a description as I possibly can.

i dont know much about tunning myself, i have a guru friend who i am always ask questions when it comes to that lol

as far as the corner balancing...i am not 100% sure but i believe the alignment factory does it and he seems to do a pretty good job with the rest of his work (took my car there once and he did and awesome job). iw ould try searching for him and give him a call and see what he says...dont really know of any shops here who do hardcore suspension tuning like so. if you do find some info on any share the wealth lol.

Premiere Performance, P. Pines, FL

If they don't do it, they will tell you where. I trust them.
954-499-5977

That's pretty far, I hope Alignment Factory can do it like the other guys said, that's close as hell to me, I'm on 97th Ave. and 72 St, that's probably 5 minutes away from me if I found the right place on google maps. 12130 Southwest 117th Court, Miami, FL 33186, is that the right address?

yes it should be near a burn down McDonalds ( dont know if its still there).. and your like super close to me lol i am on 117th and bird Rd.

Daang! You are close man, hella close. I'm going to definitely be PMing you later about coming over 'cause I'll probably be bored as hell tonight and I can't do a damn thing 'cause my ass hurts and still has 3 or 4 stitches left! (If you want to meet up, anyway...) Haha, if that's too personal, well, I don't care... learn to put up with it people 'cause that's just how I am and when I start attending meets/events you're all going to get to know me that way.

o_O that was quite personal..dont know many things that normally cause you to need stiches in your ass....but hey what ever bloats your boat lol j/k.

i am down just shoot me a PM and i amdown to do chill tonight altho my car is like not moving -.- so ill be in a dirty jeep.

if anything ill tell you whats up wtih the Alighment factory becuase that guy is a wierd mofo lol.

Back
Top Bottom