When is the next practice @ PBIR!!!?

does anyone know if they'll be using the same entry/exit as last time? where it was at the first turn for "show purposes" aka, let the drifters get ~1/3 of the track time. pretty curious about this.

does anyone know if they'll be using the same entry/exit as last time? where it was at the first turn for "show purposes" aka, let the drifters get ~1/3 of the track time. pretty curious about this.

We are not going to use th eturn entrance anyomore, we are going back to the pits by the skidpad, and looks like we will be runing the FD setup on this weekend.

OMFG I was wondering if you would since the grass is all beat up n stuff already OMOMGOMG I just shit myself. I need to redeem my horrible runs haha

soooo, fuck priorities!!! if you guys are 100% sure your gonna run the FD layout, i will be there for sure.

Itd be cool to test out the car one more time before it ships out Harri, i am gonna fix the things that broke this weekened at crfc and ill be there on friday if you run the fd layout
:driving:

Hold your horses I requested have not got a full quarantee as of yet that we can use the same area. I'll post as soon as I know for a fact

yayyayayayayayayayayyyayayayayyayyayaaayayayayayyaayayayayyayayaayaya.. im gona pretend its FD, and im gona be a star:chair:

Well just got off the phone with the track again and it is a no go they wont allow us to use the same area we should get a mass email to them letting them know more drivers and spectators would show up if we would use the same section.
Email your begging to Jordan Marra
Road Course Track Manager
jmarra@racepbir.com

Back
Top Bottom