Wheel Size Question

I'd like to be somewhere near the fender, yeah.
Something like this is acceptable.
IMG_6189.jpg

all day.

re-read my post and other 1.5% that makes sense. done and done. That is probably pretty fucking close to how it will look.

You just broke so many peoples hearts right there...LOL

/Initial D theme

Last edited:
I dont need to be mad tyte hella flush yo, I just want some nice fitting wheels that are close to the fender but not up against it. I wouldn't call that "sunk" I'll get you a picture of my car today to show you what sunk is :p

The sizes these wheels come in are pretty gay, they jump from 8.5 to a 10. I think I'm just gonna forget about them and just get some grids in 18x9.5 +25 all around. 3mm spacer?

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166563-maximum-tire-rubber-fitment-thread-6.html#post1797972

Also max tire ftw. grriiipp

Last edited:
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/129865-wheel-fitment-whore-thread-stretch-flush-no-specs-no-post-330.html

Look threw every page!!!! u will learn something and prob find the specs that u would like along with pics!!!!

MADK: What i ment by the clearing breaks over coilovers is because with what he was he would most likely end up hitting his caliper before the coil, its not like hes getting a wide set of rims and crazy offset shit( as he said before).

And if i didnt say something he would have got rims and would of been fucked because none of us said anything about his calipers, seeing that he has z32 calipers a flat faced style rim with the wrong offset will end up hitting, yes even on a s14!

to the OP,

1) look threw that thread and find a s14 with ur desired rim and fender clearance!

2)look for his specs (RIM AND TIRE!!!)

3) buy with in those specs( rim and tire)

4) DONT POST IN THAT THREAD!!!!

GL

EDIT: I believe anything above +20 offset will clear ur z32s, i know for a fact that stock 350z rims will also for reference.

Last edited:
It's alright, I've already made up my mind. I'm just going to get the grids. they're concave as fuh so I don't have to worry about caliper clearance. The setup will be identical to this with a 3mm spacer so I know exactly what it'll look like, and what size tire to get.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166563-maximum-tire-rubber-fitment-thread-6.html#post1797972

You guys have been a great help in discouraging me to get those rims :p

Flaming incoming.(I bought it this way.This is the kind of shit I'm trying to avoid. It's on a 1/4" spacer too lols)
2010-05-12065859.jpg

Hey Guys here an S14 owner myself,

Im thinking in using Starion SHP rim for my S14 the info about the rim is a 16 inch 16x9 rear rims Starion/Conquest . and possible use 16x8s Starion SHP Front Rims as well.

Well i been thinking if its possible i can use those Rims from the Starion/Conquest car im buying by the end of the 2nd weekend my full coilover from PBM and also going to do the work from my s14 stock caliper replacing the z32 n/a front calipers. with the 300zx n/a new rotors replacing my stock s14 rotor as well.

Yeah i know, alot of people using 18s and some 17s aftermarket rims for drifting, will be alright to use 16sx9s like the STARION Rear Deep Dish Rims for Drifting .

Im not using much my S14 for daily driving im going to use some cheap ass car for daily drive and concentrate much more on my s14 to drifting mainly, im not a pro just a noobie that is going to kiss the wall tons of times im sure :p but hey who doesnt on their first practice training drifting .

Any help guys about those Starion Deep Dish Fully Aluminum 16x9s rears and possible 16x8s for the front as well. but i might use my stock s14 5 lugs for the fronts but the rear im thinking if its going to be alright by using those rims from the Starion/Conquest. Im not too picky about the style looks, im more in concern the way its gonna handle during corners, short runs, sliding my S14 by usying those rims from the Starion or im way better off by using 18s if i want to perform better drifting my S14, but i say why go bigger rims will make the car more slower 16 should be alright for now till i finish my suspension getting the new set of coilovers, ruca and all .

style is the last thing i want in my s14 i want improvement, handle and performance on my s14 1st. oh yeah i will try to post some pics of my S14 :p alot of bandages / ducttape u will see :p but thats how i roll :D

any suggestions or comments will help folks peace amigo, lmk thnks

Last edited:
Hey Guys here an S14 owner myself,

Im thinking in using Starion SHP rim for my S14 the info about the rim is a 16 inch 16x9 rear rims Starion/Conquest . and possible use 16x8s Starion SHP Front Rims as well.

Well i been thinking if its possible i can use those Rims from the Starion/Conquest car im buying by the end of the 2nd weekend my full coilover from PBM and also going to do the work from my s14 stock caliper replacing the z32 n/a front calipers. with the 300zx n/a new rotors replacing my stock s14 rotor as well.

Yeah i know, alot of people using 18s and some 17s aftermarket rims for drifting, will be alright to use 16sx9s like the STARION Rear Deep Dish Rims for Drifting .

Im not using much my S14 for daily driving im going to use some cheap ass car for daily drive and concentrate much more on my s14 to drifting mainly, im not a pro just a noobie that is going to kiss the wall tons of times im sure :p but hey who doesnt on their first practice training drifting .

Any help guys about those Starion Deep Dish Fully Aluminum 16x9s rears and possible 16x8s for the front as well. but i might use my stock s14 5 lugs for the fronts but the rear im thinking if its going to be alright by using those rims from the Starion/Conquest. Im not too picky about the style looks, im more in concern the way its gonna handle during corners, short runs, sliding my S14 by usying those rims from the Starion or im way better off by using 18s if i want to perform better drifting my S14, but i say why go bigger rims will make the car more slower 16 should be alright for now till i finish my suspension getting the new set of coilovers, ruca and all .

style is the last thing i want in my s14 i want improvement, handle and performance on my s14 1st. oh yeah i will try to post some pics of my S14 :p alot of bandages / ducttape u will see :p but thats how i roll :D

any suggestions or comments will help folks peace amigo, lmk thnks

omg i cant belive i read this shit you ask the same retarded question 90 times in a different way. Yes starion wheels fit theres been tons of people that have ran them google.com son

Back
Top Bottom