What's your Major

Biology pre-med about to complete this spring....but not sure if i wanna go to med school now...

maybe ill just take the easy way out and get a bachelors in nursing...

working on my BA in pyschology and my BS in Business Finance.

i was originally just psychology but then i needed a backup and decided i liked finances a whole lot better, but since i already did half of my degree im just doing both.

ill be presuing a master in finance after the BS.

find what you like to do and find a major that fits it.

good luck

Yo i go to PBCC and i major in Business Administration and Management. gotta open a sick shop for all you sick fucks.....(hehehe j/k) something like an open lot with a different setup everyday, tire changers, cone and safety staff. shop is open everyday (sells tires, and parts etc.) weekends is drifting yaaaay. tell me what u think!!!!

Good luck finding a place zoned for race use, has no noise requirements, and getting insurance to do it legally.

How are you guys paying for school? I have a Pell grant paying for my classes and books but I was thinking of getting a Stanford loan to have some extra money every semester(fix up my car). I like my job but I make $8/hour and was thinking about the loan.

i owe $110,000 now in student loans thats after alot of scholarships ands grants. Im so fucked LMAO.

How are you guys paying for school? I have a Pell grant paying for my classes and books but I was thinking of getting a Stanford loan to have some extra money every semester(fix up my car). I like my job but I make $8/hour and was thinking about the loan.

florida bright futures scholarship pays 75% and fucken financial aid fucked me, they wont pay because im a few thousand over the limit to receive it. :(

i pay for books, gas and other neccesities, my mom and dad cover the rest.

dude dont get a student loan for that shit. trust me. just dont. look in at your fin aid office and ask for scholarships you can apply for that you wont have to file taxes on or get interest on. that is just losing money. i got a few when i went for my AA. bright futures paid for the degree and the pell grant and other grants gave me "help money" like for gas and books and i used that shit to jump start love dynomite. find scholarships you dont have to pay back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom