Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Pontiac GTO

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Subaru WRX STi

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Gto hands down. My best friend had one. The car has a beautiful interior plus the LS2 is a monster. He took it to the track and did a 13.2 pass STOCK. The 6 speed tranny feels good and smooth around the city. Unfortunately it was stolen right out of his house.

STI you would pwnz0r the streets and you wont die filling up your tank. theres a nice white one with black wheels parked next to my place and every time i come home i drool

Get a MazdaSpeed 3. A blast to drive comes with the suspension tuned, mazdaspeed sway bars and a nice 2.3 turbo charge engine under the hood, making a nice 260hp/280 torque. It is hatch back so when you want to fit all you homees inside the car or just incase you want to drop in some dead bodies, it is decent with gas. Capable of reaching 170mph. 6 CD changer, bose 250 watts 8 speaker system. Only 5000 made so you are driving a rare car, 18" wheels with Mustang GT brakes. The after market suport is growing fast, with people making 350hp out of just intake & exhaust. Only downside FWD, but then again you want a daily driver. So get a 800 bucks 240sx and 900 coilovers and set you have fun to have RWD.

screaming6 said:
GTO is nice but gas guzzler an exhaust makes them LOUD and its still american quality build.

27 mpg highway 22 city is a gasguzzler (the automatic version is) the 6 sp gets very good mileage

if anything on the list is a gas guzzler its the RX8, people who own them rarely average more than 18-20mpg

GTO FTMFW, Im buying one a month after I get out of benz and you should expect to see it at an event in about 3 months

screaming6 said:
to pull hoes the g35 its like a better z33...

trust me EVERY1 has a 350z except me....i work on like 6 350z'z before ill get a G35 in. bodylines look soo much better IMO.

true i like the g35 sti is awesome lots of power and what year gto are we talking because if its older one theres nothing like an old american muscle but g35 would be my choice

Gas consumption is just like driving skill... it's all in the driver. If you dont have that right foot itch when daily driving, then you should be fine. If you drive like an asshole, it doesnt matter what you drive: you'll waste gas.

erick i couldnt agree with you more....people talk shit about my tahoe drinkin gas...but i dont drive like an idiot and im def not heavy on the gas ....but to stay on subject g35 homie.... id go with the sedan though but your young so coupe is good

Can't afford either one right now, < soon moving to Boynton beach >. But if I wasn't moving I would pick a new body style Subbie < new> / < used > G35 with brembos. Both white.

screw all the cars . get my friends ser with a pulsar swap and big brake kit. it will rape all of the cars listed. its grizzled.

nfs_emo_fag said:
screw all the cars . get my friends ser with a pulsar swap and big brake kit. it will rape all of the cars listed. its grizzled.

I been thee done that. MY First Ser was equiped witha GTiR motor and many goodies. To bad I couldnt afford slicks so putting 18psi to the ground was impossible

Ok I narrowed down the list and added a Wild card.

Pontiac GTO Yellow or Blue
Mazda Rx 8 White
Infiniti G35c White
Dodge SRT 4 White

gto all the way...........um whoever said that it has american build quality needs to do their homework a bit more. the thing is made in australia.............its basically a monaro so not really much american in it besides the LS2. aftermarket is insane for it and i hate to say it but it trumps the z and g35 in terms of price. unless ur getting a base model z, everything else is more expensive. rx-8 is definitely at the bottom of the list though. even if it's made/designed for alot of oil consumption, unless you have a serious hookup on synthetic mobil one, better hope ur getting a bonus sometime soon with ur job. the other car i would think of is the mazdaspeed 3. the numbers that mazda claims are really the numbers it makes at the wheels. AMS dyno'd a stock one and it made those numbers. I think they added 2 more pounds of boost and were in the 300 range for torque. all in all, the test drive will seal the deal for u when u buy whatever u want.

Ok well as of this minute I found a Wicked Deal on a Evo VIII RS! I hope it is still availible!

Back
Top Bottom