what u guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAKED MIKE

Spectator
i just sold the coupe and im gonna sell the explorer ill have round $7k for a new daily but idk wtf to choose!!!!

i dont want a nissan nor a honda and nothing older than 1990

the most modifying it would see would just be really lowered and wheels post pics!

dam yo, you just sold the orange SR coupe? how much did you finally let it go for?

sold the car with out the coils for $2500! yall missed out

ive contemplated these

2668482_18_full.jpg

1233.jpg

l_78110f878a2418f5bd711a69227381d8.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Last edited:
Those Proteges don't hold Value, Stangs are stolen almost as much as Hondas. Get the SC sick wheels n drop. Or get a Zenki, coils n some wheels from Dorby's collection.

I'd say the Mustang, but z4k has a point about them being stolen. LS400 with a drop, and some wheels is just bad ass. Maybe even an Isuzu Stylus. :laugh:

-SC400(V8) if you want a GT Luxury coupe that rides smooth.
-SC300(I-6) if you want a Sport Luxury coupe that has TONS of potential performance wise.
They're really long cars just to let you know. Theyre like 3+ feet longer than a S14

2668482_18_full.jpg

:laugh: it looks good but it's only a 4.6 liter. :laugh:

it's what us stang guys all it "The plastic generation."

BTW just get a toyota for a daily, their nice, dependable, durable, economical, and well durable.

Last edited:
:laugh: it looks good but it's only a 4.6 liter. :laugh:

it's what us stang guys all it "The plastic generation."

BTW just get a toyota for a daily, their nice, dependable, durable, economical, and well durable.

u fool

:laugh:you drive a really fucked up s12:laugh:

look at the hood

thats a KB GT makes round 550whp

and my gt would prob get a full cobra conversion buttttt thats a sticky situation as z4k said lol

besides if i ever wanted a 5-0 swap thats chunk change i though bout doing that to my explorer O_O

Last edited:
believe me I WISH

but reality is u cant buy a GOOD CONDITION sc +coilovers + wheels

for 7k

:(

thank god u know that....

stop being so damn cuban with ur terminators lol.....

just wait and step up to one of these....idk why i really like em

385_2002cadillacDTS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom