What turbo is good for the KA??

BoostedKouki said:
^^^ Lol SS Auto Chrome FTL.... You should probably think about going SR just drop it in and your ready to go....

Please nobody go buy any of that crap I was totally joking. I can see someone coming up to me "Yo, I got all the stuff you said to buy and my setup sucks!" :laugh:

SnoOgAns said:
Im planning on boosting a KA but i dont know what turbo i should use... Anyone???
Dude, you start a KA vs SR thread to help you pick your engine and now you want to know what turbo to choose for your KA-T. You trying to to build your car by committee or something? This isn't 5 years ago, where application specific information in regards to the 240sx was relatively rare, this is 2007 and with rare exception if it can be done it has been done, with pictures and dynos available online. If you don't start learning about making power it's not going to end well for your car. You need to start educating yourself(search, lurk moar), start riding/driving in people's cars, learn what *you* want and stop asking other people what you should do.

Is it your car or ours?

How deep are your pockets, and how well does your engine run? f you don't mind the lag and wanto pwn mustangs on nitrous get a h1c or hx35 holset ( my pockets are pretty shallow so I love these turbos!), or garret stuff like pt67!!! I also like to4e 50's. Not too laggy but could get you 12's! Then there are always ebay turbos like this one!
http://media.putfile.com/119run
Heres a holset setup from the same guy look up efeezi on ka-t.org
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ea10bd66-57cc-4ae7-9fe1-98c70130e927.htm

Is it your car or ours?
He's right, asking what turbo to get is kind of like asking what should I buy at taco bell? Everything is good just get what you want and like....
Dude, you have a lot of reading to do. Start here and post here, it's more specific to what you want to do... :bigthumbu
ka-t.org don't post or they will flame you, big time. Hit the search button or look in the forums theirs plenty of info on that site! Gl :bigthumbu

obby said:
Dude, you start a KA vs SR thread to help you pick your engine and now you want to know what turbo to choose for your KA-T. You trying to to build your car by committee or something? This isn't 5 years ago, where application specific information in regards to the 240sx was relatively rare, this is 2007 and with rare exception if it can be done it has been done, with pictures and dynos available online. If you don't start learning about making power it's not going to end well for your car. You need to start educating yourself(search, lurk moar), start riding/driving in people's cars, learn what *you* want and stop asking other people what you should do.

Is it your car or ours?

The reason i ask is to learn, i have looked online but i dont understand wtf it tells me so i come here and ask opinions from ppl who've done it ...if you dont like it dont post shit nd go die in a fire... for those of you who helped i appriciate it and thanx....

SnoOgAns said:
The reason i ask is to learn, i have looked online but i dont understand wtf it tells me so i come here and ask opinions from ppl who've done it ...if you dont like it dont post shit nd go die in a fire... for those of you who helped i appriciate it and thanx....
There's a difference between learning and wanting easy answers. Fishing vs a fish, if you get me.
rb_reds13 said:
Dude, you have a lot of reading to do.
MiamiGrinch240 said:
Turbo KA is not for people who don't know about turbos..
BoostedKouki said:
... Just do research
That's some of the best advice in this thread. Unless you start learning, your best bet is to take your car and 5 grand to your friendly neighborhood tuner and tell him "make it go fast".

I'm not hating. I'm tough-loving.

The best investment for a beginner learning about turbos is this book:

Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

0837601606.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom