What the hell!!??

MKIII305

Spectator
Since people are oblivious to the real world, the video has been removed. There are people who have issues, you can't just ignore it.

Last edited:
theres no way it can be real. nobody in there right mind would do such a thing yet alone let somebody stand there an video tape it.

it looks a bit fake in a way if you see how the puppies are flying, but you never know, people do shit others would never do

If there's shit like those kids that kill puppies for fun and record it, I wouldn't doubt this is real.

If it's real I hope she dies a horrible death, How can someone do that... I wish I can punch that bitch in the mouth knock her out and dump her in the river.

i am going to ask you nicely..please take this video down....you are going to get banned..

watch it :) Its sad what this world is coming to... poor pups

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

^^ thank u roly. i didnt even watch and i dont plan on too

u musta got sidetracked by the wshh honeys :D

Last edited:
I havr persoonally seen this video. And I couldnt watch past 5 seconds. Im not the type to wish death on anyone but Fuck that bitch.i wanna bash her head in with a fucking rock.I hope that bitch dies or someone kidnaps her rapes her ties her up and throws het in the fucking river.
now take thiss video down[\size]

Back
Top Bottom