what sound is that?

For some reason i've been downloading alot of Videogame tracks (mainly Jet Grind Radio) but for the most part i'm almost always listening to this crap:
"Plush(Acoustic B*tches!)" By Stone Temple Pilots
"Spoon Man" By Sound Garden (I think, I'll have to check my mp3 player, i'm pretty bad at remembering names of bands/songs)
"Burden in my hands" By Sound Garden
"Californication" By Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Porcelain" By Red Hot Chilli Peppers
"Stupify" By Disturbed (I figured I'd hear it a couple thousand more times)
"She Hates Me" By Puddle of Mud
"Drift and Die" By Puddle of Mud (No, I don't listen to it for the reason you think I listen to it.)
"Away from Me" By Puddle of Mud
"Duality" By Slipknot
"Mudshovel" By Staind

Well i'm sure i've forgotten much more but thats basically a rough Idea of what i've been listening to ltely, I listen to rap and trance occasionally if th mood strikes me (or if I don't want to get my *** beat by that group of scary peoplr across the street.)

S13 Slide said:
Infected Mushroom-I'm the supervisor

It kinda takes awhile to get to the good part for the song...but I want to use it in a drift vid.
I think this song is kinda old but I didnt hear it untill a few months ago.

thanks for puttin up the artist. I downl- I mean borrowed some of their music, and I love it. Exactly what I'm looking for, for those long drives on 95. FAst Pace I love.

Atreyu,Silverstein,Thrice,Story Of The Year,Alexisonfire,Alkaline Trio,System Of A Down,Hoobastank,My Chemical Romance,Fall Out Boy,Gorillaz,Senses Fail,Hawthorne Heights,The Used,The Killers.. Just To Name A Few..

suaknee said:
fav song titles?

.44 Caliber love letter - ALexisOnFIre
Accidents-ALexisOnFIre
Wash Away-Alkaline Trio
Right Side Of The Bed - Atreyu
Lip Gloss And Black-Atreyu
Start Today-Fall Out Boy
Fall Out BOy Album - (From Under The Cork Tree)
Hoobastank-Out OF Control,Same DIrection
My Chemical Romance - 3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge(Album) & I brought YOu My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love(Album)
Story Of The Year - Page Avenue (album)
Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You (Album)
Silverstein - Bleeds No More,Smile In Your Sleep,Your Sword Vs. My Dagger,The Weak ANd The Wounded,Smashed Into Pieces
Thrice-Image Of The Invisible
System Of A Down - Mesmerize (Album),Hypnotize(album),Toxicity(album)
The Used - In Love And Death (Album), The Taste Of Ink
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Gorillaz- Demon Days (Album)
Hawthorne Heights - Silence In Black And White (album)
From First To Last-Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count (album)

Talpa - Trust No Goblin
Talpa - Back to Dreaming (WE NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO TO TALPA!!!!!)
Talpa - The Moon
Ferry Corsten - Punk (the Cosmic Gate Remix is awesome too)
Dark Angels - Right Now (Super Eurobeat from Initial D)
Lio - Smooth
Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution (Time Is Pop Mix)
Ayumi Hamasaki - Boys and Girls
Initial D - Night of Fire
Initial D - Impact Blue
Initial D - Back on the Rocks
Initial D - Boom Boom Fire
Initial D - Wanna Fly to be Wild
Initial D - Supersonic Lady
Initial D - On My Wings
Infected Mushroom - Disco Mushrooms
Ramstein - Mein Teil
Ramstein - Ich Will
Slipknot - Spit it out
Paul Wall - Sittin Sideways

The psytrance songs I prefer most....theyre "Wangan Certified" ;)

Last edited:
i listen to mostly hip hop(the roots, jurassic 5,handsomeboymodelingschool,blackalicious0, or drum and bass when i drive but lately Bad Brains. nothin like some oldschool punk to get you driving like a nut.

reggae, dancehall, hip hop, and soca.

applause riddim, hard times riddim, thriller riddim, drop leaf riddim, seasons riddim.

Sizzla, Capleton, Vybz Cartel, Beenie Man, Elephant Man, Bounty Killer, Buju Banton, TOK, General Degree.

Last edited:
S13 Slide said:
Infected Mushroom-I'm the supervisor

It kinda takes awhile to get to the good part for the song...but I want to use it in a drift vid.
I think this song is kinda old but I didnt hear it untill a few months ago.

That song is awesome. I listen to psytrance when Im doing my top end/mini wangan runs, as well as just cruising on the highway. Its perfect for that. And videos.

Dude, if you like Infected Mushroom, youll LOVE Talpa. Talpa is BY FAR my favorite dj. Hes Siberian, I believe. Amazing stuff. If youd like I can upload it to you because its really hard to find....much less find the full length versions of the songs.

green_machine said:
Jedi Mind Tricks - The Wolf [feat. Ill Bill and Sabac Red] or Kublai Khan

That was when i had a car with a radio.

OMG A JMT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol god hates me never leave my banger on safety...

Back
Top Bottom