what song describes your car?

^ are you serious or were you being sarcastic :laugh:. Didn't think I'd find a Helloween fan on this forum!
Power Metal thats whats up!

^ are you serious or were you being sarcastic :laugh:. Didn't think I'd find a Helloween fan on this forum!
Power Metal thats whats up!

You dont know the people on this forum then.

me entryspeed latino hibino natariix all love it.

blind guardian
sonata artica
dark moor
rhapsody
vision divine
hammer fall

etc etc i love it all .

I was a metal head in HS lol.
Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Iron Maiden,Megadeth, Labyrinth, Death, Aeon Spoke, Rhapsody, Dream Theater, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Cynic the list goes on and on...

so I guess the song that describes my car is Helloween Heavy Metal Hamsters: random, nonsensical, and weird.
YouTube - Heavy Metal Hamsters

Last edited:
You dont know the people on this forum then.

me entryspeed latino hibino natariix all love it.

blind guardian
sonata artica
dark moor
rhapsody
vision divine
hammer fall

etc etc i love it all .

Holy crap thats the most unexpected thing ever. :eek:

Ive seen guardian, sonata, and rhapsody live. I also went on a roadtrip to Atlanta to see Helloween play together with Gamma Ray. It was insane.

I listen to everything....from trance to classic rock to Icelandic folk music and russian military marches....but Im huge on power metal.

Holy crap thats the most unexpected thing ever. :eek:

Ive seen guardian, sonata, and rhapsody live. I also went on a roadtrip to Atlanta to see Helloween play together with Gamma Ray. It was insane.

I listen to everything....from trance to classic rock to Icelandic folk music and russian military marches....but Im huge on power metal.

we listen to everything too. Music ftw.

Back
Top Bottom