What PS3 game should i get?

Sup guys i just got a 60$ gamestop gift card and wondering what game i should get..all i have now is Call of Duty 4 (which by the way i LOVE)

i was thinking
Fifa 09 which is a preorder and arrives in october.
Metal gear solid4
Some racing game...maybe need for speed (i dont want to get the GT5 prologue)
Grand theft auto...

any others i should consider?

fun factor of each?

Thanks

gta or metal gear. youll play for hours. Gt5 is hard to the point its not fun anymore but it looks damn good.

gta or metal gear. youll play for hours. Gt5 is hard to the point its not fun anymore but it looks damn good.
i haven't run into a problem yet, but manny is right virtua tennis is great when we go to boomers we play forever (no homo) and its only $30 new so it has to be like $20 used

add me online for cod4 secrets2k

i would get medal gear solid 4 i love all the medal gears by far one of the best games to come out on PS

i love grand tourismo but you cant modify plus not all cars? ill wait for the real thing

at boomers tennis is the S**t..didnt think about that one...

grid ill look at that too

i think ill get gta or metal gear

ill go and add you to my cod4..im not that good but im alright

thanks for the opinions

save your fuckin money for Star Wars: force unleashed. download the demo and you'll be sold. i thinkin this is gonna be game of the year....

GTA 4 for online deathmatch

MGS 4 if youve played the others, if not it will not make ANY sense. no playability after beating the game.

Mercenaries 2 comes one aug 31st. that should be pretty nuts if youve played the ps2 version

or wait for saints row 2 or dead space.

Back
Top Bottom