what is required to put a t28 s15 turbo on a s13 sr?

07DURAMAXLMM

Spectator
ok i am purchasing a car this weekend.
it is bone stock with a nice big greedy fmic xat piping.
and i want to put a t28 s15 turbo on it?
what is required to do this? i see it dont all over the place but im not too sure on how or what is involved..

please help and give me a full run down of the part's needed for this im kinda nood to these jap engines im a old school chevy guy..

thanks
tyler

if u havent purchased the turbo yet.. save up a bit more and go with teh GT2871r .64a/r you will be a happy camper :D

pretty much on both turbos depending on which front housing u get the stock downpipe, and intake (depending on front housing), all lines (especially SS lines), will bolt str8 up.. only modifications would be the hotpipe.. could consist of adding a 90deg. bend depending on ur intercooler setup...

Injectors, Rom tune, and Z32 MAFS are also goodies that are recommended with any turbo upgrade :D goodluck

^ yup you can also get the piping adapters so that you dont have to modify your piping. But everything mike said i would also recommend.

Make sure you research it and do it right the 1st time or your going to lose interest in the car or even worse have to redo stuff and waste money and time.

Back
Top Bottom