What in the **** is going on with South Florida Sports teams!!!

S13 Slide

Driver
WTF, every fucking SFL teams sucks the biggest dick, we usto be on top every damn year we have gone down the damn tubes, Miami is fucking loosing to fucking NC WHAT THE FUCK?

I have loved all SFL teams my whole life.
Miami Dolphins>Havent won a fucking game all season!!!
Miami Hurricanes>got there ass kicked by Oklahoma and now North Carolina and we are not ranked!!
Florida Marlins>They just plain suck, but we do have two championships, I still love them.
Florida Panthers>Havent made the god damn playoffs since they went to the championship game and lost BEARLY.
Miami Heat>got totally schooled in the damn first round of the playoffs but we were "defending" Champions? WTF.

Sorry guys besides motorsports I love sports, and SFL just sucks period. I FUCKIN HATE IT.

The only thing I have looking forward to is TONY FUCKING STEWART(going to toyota next year oh yes.) winning the damn championship this year, last week 2nd place in points 4 points behind but last week blown fucking POS goodyear tire, there fucking tires are the biggest pos in the world god damn I hate american made BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhhh

Miami-7 North Carolina-27 >WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OMFG, im so fuckin pissed.

Last edited:
Canes scored a touchdown can we win 28-27?

Kazbors FTW, basically same as hototers, but not tities but better wings.

30-20 LETS GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
S13 Slide said:
Kazbors FTW, basically same as hototers, but not tities but better wings.
Are you sure? If it's better than their signature 911 spicy hotwings then lmk where this Kazbors is located.

i like the dolphins, dont get me wrong...but they sux

thats way i'm a colts fan (have been since before they won last year!), their the only team in the NFL running on all cylinders. Now if the dolphins get good and get their shit at least halfway str8, then ya, i'll root for them again

Kazbors we have two in gainesville, i dont know if there anywhere else, hungry howies pizza, there both owned by the same person.

P.S> miami hurricans suck balls.

whiterabbit7500 said:
i like the dolphins, dont get me wrong...but they sux

thats way i'm a colts fan (have been since before they won last year!), their the only team in the NFL running on all cylinders. Now if the dolphins get good and get their shit at least halfway str8, then ya, i'll root for them again

colts only team running on all cylinders? what about New England, Dallas (hate them)
and Green bay.?

S13 Slide said:
colts only team running on all cylinders? what about New England, Dallas (hate them)and Green bay.?

new england = seems shady with the whole camcrder thing now...great players, but their D aint wat it was before. although i must say...moss is amazing wherever he goes. plus, i see the pats as kind of like the NFL's Yankees, great team, but alot of $ to get it that good. not to say tha Manning is a cheap player, but when you have Tom Brady/Randy Moss, its like Montana/Rice all over again

Dallas = just now getting it together, lets see if they can keep their D going, and keep TO quiet

Green Bay = i give them props, Farve is a badass, but again, not wat they were before. Plus, once Farve retires next season, its over.

dont get me wrong, the colts arent the only great team ou there, but taking everything into account, their really the only ones with EVERYTHING working smooth and perfect

yea fucking A our teams are in the shitts this year.. anyway goo golden state

i love when people say we and our and my team like they can walk into the locker room and just start working out w/o getting tossed out by security [:dr hibbert chuckle:]

^ok what am i sopose to say? WE won today are WE are going to beat the patriots!!

The reason why i say WE,OUR, MY TEAM, because without US as fans the dolphins are nothing, the fans are what keep a team a team, we buy the tickets to go to the game WE pay part of there salaries.

GO DOLPHINS!!! they are MY TEAM and they always will be.
BEAT THE PATRIOTS like in 1985 against the bears!!

Last edited:
S13 Slide said:
^ok what am i sopose to say? WE won today are WE are going to beat the patriots!!

The reason why i say WE,OUR, MY TEAM, because without US as fans the dolphins are nothing, the fans are what keep a team a team, we buy the tickets to go to the game WE pay part of there salaries.

GO DOLPHINS!!! they are MY TEAM and they always will be.
BEAT THE PATRIOTS like in 1985 against the bears!!
im pretty sure the dolphins would still be nothing with or without your support. todays players are nothing but a bunch of pre madonna's. and im glad you're supporting them, cuz what else would jason taylor and zach thomas be able to put on their resume

Ricky Cash said:

im pretty sure the dolphins would still be nothing with or without your support. todays players are nothing but a bunch of pre madonna's. and im glad you're supporting them, cuz what else would jason taylor and zach thomas be able to put on their resume
its not about only my suppport, thats why i say US, WE, all of us as fans!!! WE will get through this and we will be bakc uptop like we ussually are.

Back
Top Bottom