what happens when your not safe with guns

gsracer

BANNED
Driver
At my job this sunday one of my coworker friends was showing another co worker (my wifes cousin) of mines a new gun and he didn't realize it was loaded and shot my wifes cousin.

Gladly hes ok save for the hole in his leg, but i hope this serves as a reminder what could happen when you are not safe.

Luckily my camera system caught the whole scene of video.

for those that are curious it was a 9mm hollow point

heres the pic

33fd21ef.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your co-worker is a Retard... First off... If your gonna "show" someone a gun you ALWAYS check that its not loaded and pointed in a safe direction and NOT PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER if the gun hasnt been checked and rechecked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS fuckin up shit for the rest of us...

BTW thats a pretty nasty hole for a 9mm JHP... couldnt imagine what a 40 or 45 JHP woulda done

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

LMAO @ that video....

it was epic lol.. I'm glad it wasn't so serious and we can laugh about it. Having said that i laughed my ass off, the shooter is very distraught.

Your co-worker is a Retard... First off... If your gonna "show" someone a gun you ALWAYS check that its not loaded and pointed in a safe direction and NOT PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER if the gun hasnt been checked and rechecked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS fuckin up shit for the rest of us...

BTW thats a pretty nasty hole for a 9mm JHP... couldnt imagine what a 40 or 45 JHP woulda done

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

LMAO @ that video....

^For fucking real! Who the fuck points a gun at someone and has their finger on the trigger?!? Fuckin retards man, always check and re-check. I bet he will think twice before "showing" his gun to someone. That is one sick ass wound lol. .45 would have messed his day up tho.

lol @ the dude slowly walking back. scary shit dude, probably wouldn't be laughing if it was pointed higher.

don't mess around with guns guys. there not toys, although many people know how to use them responsibly not everyone does, recently had a friend loose his life because one of his friends was messing around with a gun he did not know was loaded

I blame violent video games!

But really, that was fairly irresponsible of him, you never ever ever ever point it at somebody let alone pull a trigger even if you think it's not loaded,

That said I'm very glad it was only his leg and you can all have a good laugh about how ridiculous it is now, he would have felt awful if he had have really hurt the poor guy.

haha wow this is bad. when you hand a gun to somebody you face it down with the chamber open making it clear theres no ammo in there. oh man this is not good. good thing it didnt go to his head..

Back
Top Bottom