What Happens to Driver's when they Stop Drifting???

HAHAHAHAHA WOW! well 1200 buck on his face and those glasses still cant hide that big ole jew nose haha. what a idiot.

just some tracks froma mixtape i droped.

and um http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033244&id=1415648348 my new house.

just a also FYI my music hasn't made me a buck lol it's for fun. i just find it really fun to do and mess around, maybe i'll make a drifting track tonight.. The money i make is solely from my online endeavors.

Also noah calm down dude i love you. and that sunglasses video was to joke with people. it was totally to get haters mad.

Maybe drifting got to expensive for him idk just my guess :ugh:

Drifting didn't get too expensive for me. and I am not gone. I plan on coming back to fl for some events if they persue, that is why im leaving 1car ther, and bringing 1 car to cali. so i can persue in on change in elevation drifting.

Pls anyone thats hating on me im sorry if you feel such a way. but i lvoe you all.

haha paul ill be back on the track in a year not on youtube making myself look like a fool.

You already did that when you hit that railing with your pretty body kit years ago. on youtube...

Last edited by a moderator:
my home setup = AKG 414 Microphone, Robby Pre-Mic, M-Audio CX8 x 2 Studio Monitors, SBX10 Subwoofer, Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro headphones, protools LE with mbox pro 2. also have Audio Technica m50 headphones for more bass. some other odds and ends. but for my upcomming LP i am fortunate to have a hook up here at Kush House Records. which is like 300-500k in equipt with every industry major microphone up to the Sony C800. it's killer. but I do all my pre-studio shit at home to get a idea of how im gonan do the lp.

not bad, grats on the studio time hookup though.. I use to do a lot of fucking around back in the day before illegal downloads and all we had was cooledit lol.

internet is a powerful tool though, it could build and destroy at the same time so have fun with it bro

haha i know too much about the internet fortunately with the ammt of power i have i could be famous totally blackhat, if iw anted to spam 500million people in there inbox my free albums. and such

but trust me the internet is a powerful tool this i know :)

Back
Top Bottom