what happened to fri/sat night drifting

bottlefedka

Driver
whats up guys ,i havent seen anybody out in a while ....last thing i went to was the warehouse meet ,i blew a head gasket ...im all fixed up were does evrybody meet up now somebody send me a pm please

Yea, triangle is off limits for now. I am tempted to go though. I guess it's the Naples kart track one of these weekends. I need a job.......

^^ it lost meaning since it got torn down...went once when it was destroyed and although fun, i wouln't drive 2hours..and its like 3hours for you

3 hours? what do you drive at? 50mph? We made it there constantly in 1 hour when we were going (from Hialeah too)

rwdrift said:
3 hours? what do you drive at? 50mph? We made it there constantly in 1 hour when we were going (from Hialeah too)

that because u have a thousand horsepower bmw buddy, us n/a guys cant go as fast as u

alibaba said:
that because u have a thousand horsepower bmw buddy, us n/a guys cant go as fast as u

I was definetly in a s14 with the stock speed cut at 55mph. :D

And Jorge was definetly hanging with in his 100whp hachi that had that UBER COOL JDM 106km/h gong that kept annoying everyone and their mother the whole way there. I still have nightmares about it... I really do.

rwdrift said:
I was definetly in a s14 with the stock speed cut at 55mph. :D

And Jorge was definetly hanging with in his 100whp hachi that had that UBER COOL JDM 106km/h gong that kept annoying everyone and their mother the whole way there. I still have nightmares about it... I really do.

LMAO ding ding, ding ding, ding ding... I can still hear it now......

Everybody just go Fuck or masturbate.... save ur tires for the T.tech event.
n word of advice. stay off the triangle.
and if u still wana risk it.
atleast make shure there are no TRukers sleeping. (48 footers. lol)
neither cars around.

and if u wana drift so much. go hit the exit ramps on turnpike and palmetto. :bigthumbu

personally i stay away from the highway and i try not to do it on the street unless its deserted....you can wait for ter teck but i practice as much as i can when the car is running..

Or just get GT3 and sit down. turn on ur ps2. turn on ur tv. and take sum LSD> and there u go. OFFF>>>> to DRIFT LAND> WOW THAT WAS REAL :laugh:

Osaka was the shyt. Not a good place to learn though in all honesty. I saw alot of people get pwn3d by those curb's and ditches. Just do your own thing. Thats what we do and it seems to be working fine.

dork....

anyway so anybody down for slidin this weekend i need to practice and gt3 just doesnt do it but on the gt3 subject i cant get into the extreme races anybody got some cheat codes or a game shark

Back
Top Bottom