What do you do?

I wash "hogs" full-time at Treasure Coast Harley, and I close most nights during the week at Publix in the deli. Time for some positive change though. Gonna start taking classes again to shoot for a better chance with 1 full-time career that I might actually enjoy and make some decent money from to help fund this disease we all call a hobby or lifestyle haha

I would shoot for school and try to advance in Publix. They're one of the best companies out there to work for. What do you want to go to school for?

I am unemployed, part time student for now. I was let go of my previous job (Purchasing manager at Bluestar inc.) 3 months ago. Worked there for 2 1/2 years. I'm trying to get a part time and go full time in school.

I would shoot for school and try to advance in Publix. They're one of the best companies out there to work for. What do you want to go to school for?
negative, the company isn't what it used to be. my buddy works with me there and is moving up through the chain asking managers and full -timers what theyre take on trying to be a manager is like and they ALL do not condone it. best bet is to make fulltime as a meat cutter and just chill there. but that's not what I want to do with my life lol. As for school, I need to finish my AA, initial plans were to major in mechanical engineering, we'll see how that goes when I get back into it this summer.

ive actualy heard pembroke pines kills it on saturdays. and the owner seems cool as hell from what ive heard

Law school student and I help my dad run our company, Aero Technology Manufacturing. Using CNC machines, we manufacture landing gear bushings.

Back
Top Bottom