what coilovers should i get?

carcrazee

Driver
so i have coils on my car but there seized/broken and i cant go lower or adjust them in any way possible, i daily my car but street slide and just mess around alot so i want a stiff car...i have gay godspeed coils with i beilve 6k in the front and 4k in the rear but i could be wrong, its pretty smooth tho...

my question is what coilover will be good for daily use but is stiff enough to mess around and will go nice n low and is affordable...id love stance gr+ 's but i cant afford 1100$ of coils

i have an s13 coupe

thanks.

Try and find a used set of PBM, BC, or Stance. those are my personal favorites, i've seen used sets go for around 800 to 850 on zilvia so just keep a look out.

Try and find a used set of PBM, BC, or Stance. those are my personal favorites, i've seen used sets go for around 800 to 850 on zilvia so just keep a look out.

ok will do, bc im lookin to go low but but good ride quaily for daily, ive heard of PBM and stance but BC?

this has been covered a bazillion times... you want low and ride quality you know where to look... if you dont feel like saving up then you know where to look.... /thread

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

it hasnt been coverd by me yet..

just search... you can find the same thread with the same original post probably 1000 times... you know exactly what you would buy if you would just save your money, and you know exactly what you are gunna buy without money... but instead of meagans like roberto said get stance they are a couple hundred more... no point in cheaping out on the most important part of your car... one place that you really do pay for what you get

I <3 my megans. I got tracks and drive my car on a very regular basis. My brand new truck sits in the driveway about 26 days a month lol

What ever best fits you and have cash for.

Build your own car not what ppl think is best for you.

i believe that coilovers are a key part of the car that should be done properly the first time. ISIS is cheap, but both my fronts are blown.. didnt even beat them that hard. Save your money and make yourself afford a new set of stance. I used to have them on my old car and they are my personal favorite. my friend has had his for 4 years, and been to multiple events and never had a problem. Dont go cheap on coilovers. The more you put into them the more they will give back.

thank ytou everyone for the responses ive narrowed it down to wat i want now i just must wait probably forever to save but i know wat i want

thanks again

Back
Top Bottom