What car would i fit in?

MacMurphy

The Beard-O
Driver
Ok, well I’m 6'6" 290lbs. and right now I’m driving a 2nd gen rx7 I want to get into drifting but its just too small I would like to find something with more room I tried my brothers s13 but its pretty much the same size. I heard that the s14 is bigger does anyone have an idea to what I would fit in?
Thanks.

hmmm, i dunno if any import is going to be big enough for you to be comfortable, imports typically run small since the asian folk arent tall, but maybe a domestic car would work, mustang?

All of you are gonna think im a freakin Zealot for saying this but: E36 BMW (92-99 3-series) (92-98 on the sedans)

One of the most often mentioned things about that car in magazines was that the big journalists fit in it just fine. 6'6" is pretty damn big though. If nothing else, get a nice Sparco Evo XL and some Sparco brackets and you can fit no problem. I'm a bit over 5ft9 in a Sparco Ultra with a 2inch spacer bracket on the seat and I barely see over the dash.

Problem with most Japenses cars is the way they do their floor bracing. Even with a racing seat it is basically impossible to get a low seating position with secure mounting unless you cut and fabricate entirely new mounts. My 240sx has a super low seat setup but I wouldnt trust it if I was 290.

The Supra might have a chance though...

I'm about 6' 2" weighing in about 215 and have no problem with My stock E36 seats... they adjust and they also lower you, i'm looking for a bucket seat replacement but I have no problem with the car, i've had an 87 Supra no issues, as well as a 92 240sx, and E30 BMW no issues there.... JUST DONT GET A MIATA, their comfortable but if I didnt feel comfortable seeing out the front windsheild, at 6' 6" youll definitely beseeing over the windsheild.

1bAdZ said:
z28... my friend's 6'5 and about 285lb's and slides in with no problem.. he's never complained
whiterabbit7500 said:
+1. two of my friends are big dude also...6' and about 2xx lbs, and they had no problem

This is the only camaro i like lol
[yt]0ENgshCkYeE[/yt]

-try taking some kind of hormone deduction. see if you start shrinking somehow!! :D :D
-by the way any news on that s14 yet.

Aerok180 said:
I say get yourself a nissan harbody truck with an SR20DET FTW!!!!
I thought about a drift truck so I sat in a mazda b2200 it had plenty of head room i just didn't wanna look like this lol [yt]ExZHqj-8aqA[/yt]

shappa said:
I thought about a drift truck so I sat in a mazda b2200 it had plenty of head room i just didn't wanna look like this lol [yt]ExZHqj-8aqA[/yt]

Buy my Lightning I bet you can drift that! I mean is 360HP/440TQ is good enought for you. Or you can buy a pully, FTVB, Comander and join the 400/500 club..

hey bro i'm 6'4'' 240 and fit awsome in my supra. plenty of head and leg room. Plus its got alot of fat room. lol. just remember the newer it is the smaller it is. MKII's are the biggest, then MKIII, then the ever expensive MKIV. You can find a good condition MKII for around 3-4K. Its easy to do alot of different motor swaps. It comes stock with a 2 way LSD which kicks ass. all around its a great car for big people and theres only two other people that i know of other then myself that drift them. -SAS

Idk About E36, at least with stock seats and a helmet on, your head bangs and scrapes the roof the whole time you drive. And I'm 6ft nothin.

Back
Top Bottom