what can i do with this snake

alibaba

Ali Nassar
Driver
so today we found a snake under my moms car, at first we thought it was a python but after we caught it and put it in our garbage can i noticed that it actually looks more like a cottonmouth, we called miramar pd to see what we could do with it, but they said that i gotta call pest and critters company to pick it up, they want $175 to pick up a snake that we alrdy caught for them. they said i could just kill him but i felt bad doing it

so my question,
is there anywhere that will just take him?
or does anybody want him??
its about 2 feet long and its poisonous for those that don't know

if no one can answer im just gonna take him to us27 and let him go there.

cottonmouth.jpg

cottonmouth2.jpg

Last edited:
Make shoes out of it!!!

JK, just let it go somewhere or hopefully someone can take it, snakes are scary mofuckas, especially out here in the desert, mofos dont play.

thought about it, but i felt bad
ide rather let him live

when we first saw him it was right under the drivers side door of my moms car, so lucky we saw it before she had to leave anywhere

Last edited:
dont kill it man. bring it to underground reptiles in deerfield beach. i go there to buy rats for my snake. they'll take it off ur hands. dont kill it please!

i love animals but snakes i dont mess around with...

a snake is an animal. it has a life. just like u and me. dont fuck with it or ill fuck u up ;)

i love u rodd

Last edited:
dont kill it man. bring it to underground reptiles in deerfield beach. i go there to buy rats for my snake. they'll take it off ur hands. dont kill it please!

dont worry there r no plans to kill it,i think letting him go in the bushes on us 27 sounds like a good idea i think, im no snake expert but i think he'll be able to survive there ( let me know if im wrong)
deerfield is to far of a drive just give it to a pet store

where are you located? i know the guys at underground would be stoked to get a cottonmouth. you should call em up and ask if theyre interested in taking it off ur hands, one of the employees or owner might come meet you and pick it up

im in miramar, ill look them up tomorrow, any one have a number??
if they come pick it up that fine, if not then tous27 he goes.

u think maybe i could trade him for an exhaust??

lol i kid i kid

I wouldn't release it near any sort of road. Snakes like heat and when it cools down at night (which in fl it doesnt cool off much, haha) they try to find warmth and roads stay warm so many snake would get on the roads for the warmth and then get run over by cars...

I wouldn't release it near any sort of road. Snakes like heat and when it cools down at night (which in fl it doesnt cool off much, haha) they try to find warmth and roads stay warm so many snake would get on the roads for the warmth and then get run over by cars...

This is true its better not to let it go near a road, if your not close to any empty undeveloped land to let it go @. Look on craigslist I'm pretty sure there is a reptile snake rescue that will take it off your hands and prob pick it up too. If you can't find it after searching ill look n see if I can find it.

Back
Top Bottom