Well this is goodbye till 2011

Damn man. Be careful out there come back in one piece and thank you for putting your life on the line for us back home!

:( GONA MISS YOU MAN you better get that hummer sideways with the hand out throwing up the duce playa!!! and also shot someone in the knee for me :D

:( GONA MISS YOU MAN you better get that hummer sideways with the hand out throwing up the duce playa!!! and also shot someone in the knee for me :D

Lol just for you I will.

Hey man where have you been? You dot got a phone or something?

Lol just for you I will.

Hey man where have you been? You dot got a phone or something?

no got disconnected :/ but im always on the comp so i check my emails lol so if u send me something on myspace or facebook ill receive it

Ok lol. Well guys thank you all for the farewells and good wishes, helps the leave suck much less.

my friend died yesterday serving his country he died protecting his team i hope you go over there and kill those fuckers leave no prisoners GL and fight for justice

Hey man good luck and keep your head down, stay away from convoys if you can.

I have Friends that are heading over there this month too.

my friend died yesterday serving his country he died protecting his team i hope you go over there and kill those fuckers leave no prisoners GL and fight for justice

I'm am very sorry for your lost bro, it kills me when I hear my brothers over here fighting and getting killed in combat. Trust me bro he will never be forgotten for what he has done.

Hey man good luck and keep your head down, stay away from convoys if you can.

I have Friends that are heading over there this month too.

Well I can't say mch about it but he misson we are running is all convoy ops so I can't really stay away from the IEDs lol. But I'll be fine brother, thanks for the wishes. What unit is your friend in?

Last edited:
^ Well my buddy is in the airforce like me so he should be fine, we are both ammo troops. Im in afghan right now getting ready to come home.

Yes sir just got to ft hood and it's balls fucking cold. I'll be posting pics as soon as I start doing cool shit lol

good luck man, my friend rob is over there right now.

my dad did 26yrs in teh marine corp.... HOLLA!

Back
Top Bottom