Welded Diff

nike-just-do-it.jpg

welded is cheapest and best mod, works great for drifting just don't be stupid on the road with it and you wont spin out or anything and be careful in rain.

But I still went welded on my daily just spun randomly a couple times

how do you spin randomly... i cant put my self in a situation where i would "spin randomly"

to o.p, if your not an ass hat in the rain and you drive normally with semi decent tires you will be fine.

to whoever said avoid uturns and parking lots i dont know why you would say that but i love the sound of chirping or as my buddy's friend calls it "scrubbing the ground"

if you are smart and dont always drive retarded in the rain you will be fine!

ALSO BAREFOOTDRIFTER for the welded diffs~!!!!!!!

welded are not bad at all, for the past 3 years i have spun out not once. I acutally spun out once randomly in an open diff never with a welded and ill drive my car on 95 in down pouring rain. and u-turns arent bad at all there is just a little tire chirp.

welded are not bad at all, for the past 3 years i have spun out not once. I acutally spun out once randomly in an open diff never with a welded and ill drive my car on 95 in down pouring rain. and u-turns arent bad at all there is just a little tire chirp.

thanks jeremy... all these people over hyping the almighty welded!!!

Why don't those ppl that weld diffs just post up a price instead of having to pm everyone interested.150+ views....someone is determined to want it done for the right price.
I am interested in this a little which is why I'm looking at this thread...doing my research...

Back
Top Bottom